No announcement yet.

UT3 vehicle - The Manta Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this post was like a year ago lol........m3fs probably isn't playing ut3 anymore

Comment

Originally posted by mtv2004 View Post
      this post was like a year ago lol........m3fs probably isn't playing ut3 anymore
      Oh... Alright then, so much for that dream.

Comment

Reminds me of the light cycles from tron, maybe an alt fire weapon could leave a instagib link beam behind the bike

Comment

I will play it so long as there is a ut to play

Comment

I like it.. can't wait.. I want it

Comment

Are you still going to make it? I've seen it in one of your machinima things, so I know you have the mesh done.

Comment

Ah...so you're the one who did that bike...it was a really great piece of work and inspireed me to get off my *** and model one of my own bike ideas...guess i need to finish it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Slayer View Post
                  Anyone knows the Game Cube game "Exteme G3" ? A racing game with futuristic armed supersonic bikes on amazing circuits
                  The bikes have a very nice weaponary, namely: Shields, Miniguns, Railguns, EMP,
                  Micro Mines, Flash Mortar, Disrupter to jam enemy's bikecontrol, armorpiercing Rockets, heatseeking Rockets and a kind of Vampyre to steal Shieldenergy for your own bike. All in one bike.

maybe you want to implement some of those weapons
                  Sounds like a ripoff of wipeout :|

Comment

Originally posted by Calum View Post
                    Sounds like a ripoff of wipeout :|
                    Sounds like a ripoff of F-Zero :|

Who cares ?

Comment

Re: UT3 vehicle - The Manta Bike

Hey. I requested something like this in one of my posts...

Is it a custom vehicle - one that you can ride on - or not? I would really like to use a vehicle like this in the videos I'm going to make.

Comment

Saw the bike in the michinima, think its pretty **** insane =] any chance of it being downloadable for UT3?

Comment

*Years Later* Now if it were playable would the mantabike be superior to the manta and viper or about the same in terms of firepower?

Comment

Working...
                          X