No announcement yet.

UT3 vehicle - The Manta Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m3fs, plz stop wasting ur time unless EPIC is gonna implement this vehicle into the game.
    (I really hope they will) and could u tell my if they r gonna add to the game - caz ill be happy if they do : )

Comment

It's all good man, I actually enjoy doing it Thanks for your concern though and I'll let you know if/when something happens with it.

Comment

the front view is beautiful and badass at the same time.

I will so be rockin this bike.

BTW try lowering the turrets

Comment

can this actually be added in the game like VCTF maps or is this just a suggestion to epic?

Comment

right now it's just a concept vehicle I will be using in my ut3 movie. But I am going to try to make it work in game.

Comment

oh ok, still, convince EPIC to put this in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by m3fs View Post
                right now it's just a concept vehicle I will be using in my ut3 movie. But I am going to try to make it work in game.
                cool, can you design a "jet pack"? like a backpack a person can put on and fly back to their base on a long map like VCTF's curruption with the flag? I suggested on this board that it be hidden like the redeemer

Comment

very nice model. It slightly reminds me of the bike things from Tron... It would be interesting to see this in game.

see this page for how to get it into the game: http://www.ut40k.planetunreal.gamespy.com/

on the top right is a UT3 tutorials tab...

Comment

Idea: Would it be possible to have the bike do wheelies?

Also, would be cool if on a jump, the character could get up from the bike and do tricks, X-Games style.

I know your just modelling the bike, but still, I like to think of the future

Anyways, nice bike man.

Comment

Originally posted by mtv2004 View Post
                      cool, can you design a "jet pack"? like a backpack a person can put on and fly back to their base on a long map like VCTF's curruption with the flag? I suggested on this board that it be hidden like the redeemer
                      That is a great idea. I can't imagine it would be too difficult to make that happen. I'll look into it.

very nice model. It slightly reminds me of the bike things from Tron... It would be interesting to see this in game.

see this page for how to get it into the game: http://www.ut40k.planetunreal.gamespy.com/

on the top right is a UT3 tutorials tab...
                      Thanks Sanchez, I know geodav's site well. Unfortunately there aren't any wheeled vehicle tutorials out there at the moment let alone 2 wheeled vehicles. I managed to get my original concept for the bike in the game here but am having some issues getting this one in for some reason.

Idea: Would it be possible to have the bike do wheelies?

Also, would be cool if on a jump, the character could get up from the bike and do tricks, X-Games style.

I know your just modelling the bike, but still, I like to think of the future

Anyways, nice bike man.
                      Anything's possible. All good ideas, I am doing some character animations as well so I'll check it out. First challenge is going to be getting this thing to work in game. Then we can do tricks

Thanks for your comments everybody!

Comment

the front view is beautiful and badass at the same time.

I will so be rockin this bike.

BTW try lowering the turrets
                        lol thanks man!

Comment

Definatly a fine design. Myself, I would of dared to try air wheels. Very small wheels that pump out an extreme amount of air to keep it afloat, that looks like air wheels. >=3

Comment

again, not a bad idea. I'd like to make this a wheeled vehicle if possible.

Comment

Looks like uberness, would love to race around on one of these.

Really reminds me of Batmans Batpod thing.

Comment

Hey M3fs, maybe you can add some brake lights from one of the other Axon vehicles. *Cough* Scorpion *Cough* If you do decide to make it a real vehicle please don't forget the Horn and the Brakes for the super sharp turns. (Crouch Key).

P.S. Me likes it!!! Bes Vehicle Eva!!!

Besides Xyx's...

Comment

Working...
                                X