No announcement yet.

UT3 vehicle - The Manta Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aww and here i was thinking it would have manta blades mounted vertically like wheels of a bike... because that would totally be functional =)

Comment

BTW
      Are there any plans to make this a functional in game vehicle or is it only for the movie?
      definitely going to try. Though I think there are reasons (programatic) that there are no motorcycle type vehicles in the game.

Comment

I can totally understand if my suggestion doesn't go with your design's style, but maybe you could but a sharp blade on the front (or somewhere) to give it some roadkilling power (or at least the look of it).

Comment

yeah I like that. I was actually thinking of having a link gun type weapon that could attach to other vehicles/people and act as a clothesline for the roadkill. Maybe the power of it would be double if you linked to another Manta Bike.

Good idea though.

Comment

Originally posted by m3fs View Post
            definitely going to try. Though I think there are reasons (programatic) that there are no motorcycle type vehicles in the game.
            Nice job so far, but I kinda consider the Viper to be a motorcycle without wheels...

Comment

http://www.filmwad.com/fw_images/batcycle.jpg

front mounted guns

Comment

simply awesome

Comment

yeah ive really hoped for a motorbike sort of vehicle, sort of like the viper, cept ground only and its an axon vehicle. Also, great modeling, u shud get an award.

EPIC PLZ CONSIDER THIS FOR PATCH 1.4. (caz .3 is probably near completion)

Id prefer front mounted guns.

Comment

I reworked the guns a bit and changed the suspension.

render 1
                    render 2
                    render 3

whaddya think?

Comment

i love it, but u should really stop wasting ur time modeling unless EPIC is gonna implement this vehicle into the game.
                      i like ur most recent bike best

EDIT : i reckon itd be better if u made the front wheel bigger and the back wheel a tiny bit bigger so they are equel size.
                      EDIT : Oh and the front wheel as thick as the back wheel.

Comment

Those are good suggestions on the front tire and something that has been irking me about it. I will see what I can do. In the meantime, a couple more renders (textures only) and then bed!

render 5
                        render 6

thanks for your suggestions!

Comment

It's a fantastic concept of a vehicle that I'd concider worthy as addon to an official patch even but then Necris would also need a new vehicle as well and there it's more difficult to come up with a good concept which isn't repetitive to what there already is.

Will it have nitro boost? xD doesn't necessarily need self destruction option (as I think scorps and vipers only should have it) but just a nitro boost would be nice for this vehicle.

Comment

hey thanks for the props RPGWiZaRD. I agree the Necris would have to have a comparable vehicle added. Though I don't think we're limited here. I have a ton of ideas for that. As for the speed boost, it's already pretty **** fast so maybe some type of anti-gravity booster jump or something. I dunno, I'm pretty open for ideas

Comment

I have here some links to some cool bikes from XG4 (!), the last game in the series has the most beautiful bikes

pic1
                              pic2

Comment

Those things look pretty kewl. Great links thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X