MantaBike 3

We will be using this and others in our upcoming UT3 machinima "DoubleKill"

Cheers!

looks promising...

Comment

Nice job on the modeling!

Looks really good.

Comment

thanks guys. The whole thing is made up of parts from the manta and turrets from the game. The guys and gals at EPIC deserve the credit for the modeling -
        I'm just the guy that conceptualized the thing and slapped it together Thanks for the comments though!

Comment

next will be to add some more elements. Maybe a cockpit cover? I don't think so - I like it open. I may add one more gun to the front though.

Comment

If I had a bike with guns on it, behind me wouldn't exactly be my first choice of places to mount it.

Comment

Yeah I thought about that. Maybe I will put a bigger gun on the front and have those two rear guns restricted to rear facing and 90° to the rider.

FYI the rider will lay down on the bike to ride it.

Comment

sweet^^
                let us know when it releases!

Comment

Cool dude!
                  Reminds me a NOD Rocket Bike from C&C Tiberium Dawn!
                  Anyway great work!

Comment

Anyone knows the Game Cube game "Exteme G3" ? A racing game with futuristic armed supersonic bikes on amazing circuits
                    The bikes have a very nice weaponary, namely: Shields, Miniguns, Railguns, EMP,
                    Micro Mines, Flash Mortar, Disrupter to jam enemy's bikecontrol, armorpiercing Rockets, heatseeking Rockets and a kind of Vampyre to steal Shieldenergy for your own bike. All in one bike.

maybe you want to implement some of those weapons

Comment

Nice job dude. Can't wait to see the final vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Slayer View Post
                        Anyone knows the Game Cube game "Exteme G3" ? A racing game with futuristic armed supersonic bikes on amazing circuits
                        Micro Mines, Flash Mortar, Disrupter to jam enemy's bikecontrol, armorpiercing Rockets, heatseeking Rockets and a kind of Vampyre to steal Shieldenergy for your own bike. All in one bike.

Never played a gamecube but those sound like good ideas. I like the idea of heat seeking rockets.

Nice job dude. Can't wait to see the final vehicle.
                        thanks man!

Comment

Yep I know extreme G. Originally played it on the N64.

Also what program are you using to do this?

Comment

3d studio max 2008 for manipulation of the models, bones and skin. Photoshop for the textures, and UE3 for the rest

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Slayer View Post

I remember the N64 game called Extreme G, I never played the GC version.

I loved it on N64 though, awesome game.

BTW
                              Are there any plans to make this a functional in game vehicle or is it only for the movie?

Comment

Working...
                              X