Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Please

I have UT3 for the PS3 since my computer is **** and thus my PS3 is much more reliable, plus better graphics. Since I despise console controls for fps I use the keyboard and mouse.

Now for the problem, I am not able to descend in flying vehicles, only ascend. I tried everything I can think of, but still no luck. Now that I finally got around to googling for anything relevant I find someone (On another forum) saying to use crouch. But, the problem in that is that there is no crouch, at least not for me. (I always thought that was intentional since I never saw anyone else crouch).

As I really like flying vehicles other then the fact that I can't descend, I would really like some help.

there is a crouch. find out what it is and use it.

Comment

There is no crouch in the control settings, not for the keyboard of PS3 controller. Between what commands would crouch normally be? (In the settings that is)

Comment

x and o should take you up and down on default controller layout find out what thoose are

Comment

o is melee for down have you tried holding the melee

Comment

1. Didn't I say I was using the keyboard?

2. Thanks to UT3 tech support the problem was solved, they reminded me that the crouching was automatic and to descend I need to use c. (Which does work, I wish I could change it to shift, but they won't even let me change anything to shift.) Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X