Price Drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price Drop

Only $29.99 on steam now, and the Unreal pack is $44.99.

I can confirm this is also the case at Wal-Mart. My brother told me his store up in DC had them for 30, then here in Atlanta they were still marked at 50 but when I ran it over a price checker it came up 30 as well.

Definitely a more reasonable price I think given the low multiplayer numbers and terrible UI. I want to feel bad for Epic but some of the things they did in UT3 just make me shake my head in disbelief.

Edit: Have been playing for 2 days now and was originally very optimistic until experiencing the things people are complaining about myself. Still a good game though, but could have been so much more!!

Comment

Helluva deal. . . unfortunately, I already own them all!

Comment

You know, it's a great deal no matter the price. I figure, by now, it like no more than pennies per hour of play. They are like giving it away! No way an RV or any other item can even compete. Best toy you can ever buy!

Comment

i bought it one week after us release, in a metal can and what not. for my greatly underpowered rig. i forgot what i paid, and am positive i've got my moneys worth. and i've not yet even ventured online to play against other humans.

Comment

FREE UT3 with purchase of a Q6700 at newegg

FREE UT3 at newegg when you buy certain Intel quad core chips. Including the Q6700 for $269, the others it's free with are the ultra expensive eXtreemely overpriced QX series quads.

Comment

Working...
            X