No announcement yet.

360 Auto-Aim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, aim assist/sticky aim is the soul reason I don't play Halo anymore. I cannot stand it. Please Epic, give us the option.

Comment

Originally posted by Malakai View Post
      There is practically no console shooter that has auto-aim anymore. By auto-aim I mean that you don't even need to aim anywhere, your shots automatically hit your target. However, almost every console shooter uses something called reticle adhesion or camera adhesion. It basically slows down your reticle a bit when it passes over an enemy. The bullets don't automatically hit your enemy like it does with auto-aim. You still have to aim correctly in order to hit your target. Camera adhesion is pretty much an aiming helper. thats all. It doesn't do anything to your shots. Epic put it in UC2 and GOW, so I wouldn't be against it if they put it in UT3. Its almost necessary in a game as past paced as UT3 because gamepads aren't as accurate as mice.
      same **** thing as auto aim
      anytime its not like a mouse aim (with auto aim off) then it is AUTO AIM!
      any type of an ASSIST is AUTO AIM PERIOD!

Comment

Originally posted by tdbone1 View Post
        same **** thing as auto aim
        anytime its not like a mouse aim (with auto aim off) then it is AUTO AIM!
        any type of an ASSIST is AUTO AIM PERIOD!
        You sure about this?

Comment

there's autoaim and aim adhesion. they're 2 different things. they both make it easier to hit your target, but autoaim is the more extreme form of the 2.

Comment

Im sure the aim will be pure aim when the game is out anyway . the ps3 version doesnt have auto aim like the type you mean.. the aim is "pure"
            another very important thing to keep in mind with the game is the ability to bind any button to anything u want , no preset BS like other games.. i know im not alone in playing a great game only to have the controls restrict you of your config.

in other words at the least do it just like the ps3 version but even on the ps3 version you are forced to use every option even the dumb weapon circle thing lol

Comment

Originally posted by Heavenz Night View Post
              Im sure the aim will be pure aim when the game is out anyway . the ps3 version doesnt have auto aim like the type you mean.. the aim is "pure"
              another very important thing to keep in mind with the game is the ability to bind any button to anything u want , no preset BS like other games.. i know im not alone in playing a great game only to have the controls restrict you of your config.

in other words at the least do it just like the ps3 version but even on the ps3 version you are forced to use every option even the dumb weapon circle thing lol
              The PS3 has aim assist and it becomes annoying as hell when you start attempting to fire while doing more complicated maneuvers or while trying to nail shock combos

Comment

^^yes i know

Comment

Working...
                X