Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will UT3 for the PS3 be patched up to match the 360's feature list?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will UT3 for the PS3 be patched up to match the 360's feature list?

Just been reading that when UT3 is released on the 360 later this year it will have support for split screen play and some extra / modified maps etc.
    Does this mean we should be expecting this update for the PS3 version anytime soon too?

It would be so nice, and hopefully not too much to ask, if this patch would finally enable me to play the game in a proper widescreen format on my standard definition tv too.
    (For the record I'm playing a region 1 version of UT3 on a PAL tv - I don't know if that has anything to do with the screen ratio problem or not?)

Anyway, back to the point, I hope PS3 owners aren't going to lose out here. Can anyone from epic comment on this?

no need dude, PS3 supports mods, that means we could play thier maps, and why the rush? we got up to 150+ new maps and 10+ new characters.. so dont be frustrated.

Comment

ps3 version has HUGE porblems that need to be fix..like freezeing..LAG...etc.. this game i out for months..and the problems still there!! hope they fix them soon or this game dies!

Comment

Working...
      X