Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about an "all" tab (server browser) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about an "all" tab (server browser) ?

Would it be possible to patch in a tab in the server browser so that it shows every gametype ? For me it would make finding and picking a game easier, as i usually tend to jump into a server thats the most populated, rather than a specific gametype. It would be cool to see just how many people are playing too .

personaly, i agree to this idea, because i was thinking about it too. though that would need an extra slot to display the game type itself, like the player count or map on the server browser. on the other hand it could be displayed as a part of the map (e.g. VCTF Suspence, or TDM Shangri La).

Comment

Originally posted by SHRD444 View Post
      personaly, i agree to this idea, because i was thinking about it too. though that would need an extra slot to display the game type itself, like the player count or map on the server browser. on the other hand it could be displayed as a part of the map (e.g. VCTF Suspence, or TDM Shangri La).
      I guess you are talking about the way UT3 internal server browser could get patched to include all gametypes in the same query. But I want to inform you that the tool SkUT3 already includes all gametypes in the same list and allow to sort and filter servers *after the query*
      Here is the thread to get more info :
      http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=607076

Comment

I say sure why not no reason for against this

Comment

Agree.

Unreal got it.

UT99 got it.

UT2004 does not.

UT3 does not.

Seriously, can they stop removing obvious features..

Comment

Could be useful for PS3 players.
            Im using server browser (PC) from Xfire. Proper pings, search modes and more

Comment

Working...
            X