Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you pay for a UT3 PS3 Special Update?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Well when a game is that good like UT3....making a PS3 special edition with all the perks of the 360 and touch ups...Im sure many people would buy it.I know I would....I dont think Epic would loose out by doing this.

Plus many re-released games with updated content sold fairly well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would pay for it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    why should you pay for something that should already be on the disc.but some hardcore ut3 would pay for it.i wouldnt.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i definitely would pay for it too. Split screen should just be common sense, if they can fit that only a dual layer xbox360 disc, then i'm sure they could have fit it onto a 25gb or a 50gb blu ray disc. i'm gonna end up buying that version also cuz i have a lot of friends with xbox360 and i'd like to play them, but i'm keeping my ps3 version also because i really like the free maps, and they are awesome (most of them)

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Would you pay for a UT3 PS3 Special Update?

Would you pay for a UT3 PS3 Special Update?

As indicated by the FAQ, there are no plans to bring split screen to the PS3 version of UT3.

When asked if split-screen will ever come to the PS3 version of UT3, Rein replied: "I don't think so, because this is what's in this (the Xbox 360 version) game. I think it would be a big job to go back and retrofit that game for split-screen. I just don't think we have the resources to do that unfortunately."
    Well, that statement makes me wonder if maybe more resources would be available if a PS3 update were somehow profitable for Epic. In other words, have they considered making a non-free patch to include the additional features the XBox 360 is set to include that the PS3 version lacks.

I for one would be willing to pay for it as add-on content, maybe if others expressed a similar interest it would persuade Epic to consider it. Any one else willing to pay for it?
Working...
X