No announcement yet.

What do you see as a "clean" kill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after all this time, i still derive great satisfaction from killing goliath with scavenger.
    i am also now a fan of killing raptors with the scorp self destruct. chuckles are also had when i can kill a dw with a scavenger.

i heart the ball shaped vehicle.

Comment

perfect kills are hitting a combo with the core as close as possible to the enemy, throwing flak ball/rocket grenades to the air and have a perfect timing when someone shows up. prediction, not luck praying that someone shows up, and also air avril kills
      sweet

Comment

lals, I remember a pug from couple years ago.
        Was hanging out @ lower rockets waiting for time on 100, saw Izzy come down and pick it up. I go through teleporter thinking he's going for das typisches 100->boot-jump to Thigh Pads->Sniper.
        I'm now @ redeemer's windows and indeed he's walking up the ramp heading towards there. I had been loading dem Tri-rox and shot them spread out to maximize chances, with the center one aimed @ sniper. I hang around to see if I get a lucky shot. Izzy jumps to the platform but gets hit by the furthest right rocket, which sends him flying in the air, perfectly aligned with the path of the middle rocket. Then kaboom. Lawl was pretty funny, =(.

Comment

Anybody can kill with a Rox, the Shock Rifle brings out the real skill.

Comment

pulling off a tricky shock combo kill always puts a smile on my dial.

and taking someone out from full health when i'm almost dead give a warm fuzzy feeling.

but ultimatly: Frags ARE the reward.

Comment

Originally posted by Haley[ACS] View Post
              for me - very Simple. When some tryies to make a Bulls-eye - e.g. Scorpio self destruct his Vehicle and jumps out - while he falls down - shoot him with the Sniper and perform a head-Shot
              Concur.

I also like planting a frag grenade under these people so that they land pretty much right on top of it, but the mid-air kill satisfies more.

Comment

Anything that i don't claim to be cheap

Or those One in a million sorta shots.

Comment

Dominating a server with the impact hammer is the most satisfying.

It's a lot easier to dominate on the PS3 version, especially when you have the mouse/keyboard plugged in.

Some people can't handle the hammer, and it's funny to watch them freak out.

Comment

A clean kill is when you wont get dirty with it, i.e: you do a tri pack and your victim explodes leaving bloody mess - thats too dirty if you ask me :-)

Now seriously - I like hammer kills aswell. Especialy air hammer.

Comment

air hammer <3
                      it's something epic to see but i rarely have it in mind so i don't use it often :c

btw Cr4zy, these ones are much, much "cleaner" ^^
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEctUCjtZeA
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rfQE8EYFIo

Comment

For me a clean kill is if every shot you fire at your enemy is a hit and he dies this way or if you just need one shot to kill him (e.g. a headshot, shombo, triprox).

Comment

Originally posted by Izan4gi View Post
                          air hammer <3
                          it's something epic to see but i rarely have it in mind so i don't use it often :c

btw Cr4zy, these ones are much, much "cleaner" ^^
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEctUCjtZeA
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rfQE8EYFIo
                          Hammer jump to stomp kill was pretty epic...

My fav clean kills are multiple sucessive hits with shock primary. Like when someone is spamming shock balls trying to combo you and you hit them 3 or 4 times in a row with primary. Happened on Islander the other day almost felt like I had an aimbot .

Oh, and when your opponent is stacked with belt/armor/boots/amp/whatever else, and you are at default health, and you destroy him without taking any damage. Those are probably the most satisfying "clean" kills to me.

Comment

manta vs alt hammer still like that kill

Comment

for me fighting a manta or a viper always makes me want to pull out a sniper.

Comment

Sneak up behind a sniper and headshot to the back of the head.

Also, kill from flak secondary.

Comment

Working...
                                X