No announcement yet.

What do you see as a "clean" kill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like ramming DWs with the scavenger to blow them up.

Comment

Killing someone in a darkwalker....with double enforcer

Comment

!!Head Shot!!
        Head Hunter!

Comment

last second save with a headshot then either taking their flag or destroying their orb

Comment

Shock Combo frags, nothing else!

Comment

not clean but kind of unique: eagle eye with tank against raptor, raptor pancakes some poor unsuspecting teammate below.

clean:headshot on a sniper is nice. esp when they missed thier chance on you!

not so clean:all the flak cannon funness as documented by so many previous to me.

dirty, yet the cleanest:impact hammer!

Comment

Shooting someone elses shock core and getting a kill out of it. I managed to pull off a double kill from shooting someone elses shock core. I was in mid air (boot jumping).

Comment

jumping out of the manta while going ahead at full speed having it skid across the ground and run over an opposing player, while you chuckle in safety and get back into the manta

Comment

Causing someone to commit suicide!

Lol, ctf in hydrosis, im running with the red flag and this guy with a flak jumps at me from out of nowhere.

I dodge to side just in time and this guy flaks the floor, the shards bounce hit a wall and he gets a perfect headshot with a flak cannon on himself

Comment

A shock combo on a jumping enemy, where you already know, when you hit the ball with the primary fire right next to your enemy, that he will fly away in parts or crushed =)

Or 3 rockets on the floor right in front of the enemy, should make it =)

Comment

Comboing someone to death with their own core.

Comment

Clearing all the enemy out of a node with a few shots each from rocket launcher and avril. That's clean enough for me.

Comment

for me - very Simple. When some tryies to make a Bulls-eye - e.g. Scorpio self destruct his Vehicle and jumps out - while he falls down - shoot him with the Sniper and perform a head-Shot

Comment

Not sure if this has been mentioned but my favorite kill if pushing people who are sniping of the top tower on suspense... with the hammer.

Comment

All shots with any weapon land directly on the target player, whether it be a shock rifle or flak cannon (all the shrapnel!)

Splash damage does not count.

Comment

Working...
                                X