• Show
Clear All

clean kill hmm it would be

one shot = one kill

not clean, but not dirty as well

2 to 4 shots for one kill

dirty kill = more than 4 shots to get a kill

Comment

There are way too many ways to get a 1 shot kill in UT3. Flak, Rockets, Shock combo, Impact Hammer, Bio Rifle Alt, AVRIL, head shot, Road Kill, tank shell, DW primary, Scorp/Viper self destruct, Hellbender Skymines and rear turret, Redeemer, Shaped Charge and pushing someone over the edge. I think about half of my kills are 1 hit kills.

Comment

My favourite two clean kills.
        1. Sneaking up behind someone with a sniper rifle and getting your own sniper rifle and zooming in right on their head and blowing their brains out from behind. If you don't check your **** its your own fault.
        2. Pancake/Vehicular manslaughter with the Raptor, its so fun to just float down on top of someone who didn't see you coming, this is great for suspense.

Comment

I have yet to do this but headshotting someone right before he or she is about to combo you.

One time while playing ut04 in rankin i was comming up from the 100 armor intersection, with the lightning gun, to the flak and i instictivly spin around, see a guy dodging across the intersection, fire a shot and get a headshot while he was upside down

Comment

no scoop sniper rifle followed by a dodging combo in the face

Comment

Headshotting flag carrier on Sandstorm after he's jumped to that middle platform with jump boots. Managed to do such kill once when I was at our own base and was heading for an attack when I see this guy go capture flag and take the usual route and I was there on the ground not in a tower so I quickly check my weapons and I think enforcer *useless* rockets *too slow*, link *not enough dmg*, sniper rifle *OK, may UT gods be with me!* and headshot him in one shot just when he's almost round the corner so only his head was visible when I shot him and I had jump boots so I went the same route to return the flag.

Comment

One shot kills with the Enforcer

Not THAT spectacular, but I love them ... the cleanest kills...

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
                  There are way too many ways to get a 1 shot kill in UT3. Flak, Rockets, Shock combo, Impact Hammer, Bio Rifle Alt, AVRIL, head shot, Road Kill, tank shell, DW primary, Scorp/Viper self destruct, Hellbender Skymines and rear turret, Redeemer, Shaped Charge and pushing someone over the edge. I think about half of my kills are 1 hit kills.
                  yeah soz that's true sos :P

so i'll precise it a bit hm

favorite clean kills on foot :
                  1. 3 rox (packed or unpacked)
                  2. shock combo. either standing still or a moving.
                  3. then avril on an aggressive manta.

favorite clean kills on vehicle :
                  1. leviathan. roadkilling people on foot or people inside vehicles love doing a roadkill on a tank ;P
                  2. hellbender. sneaking behind a tank with it and kill it. love that.
                  or denying a scorp selfdestruct with skymines then combo midair the guy that got ejected from his vehicle
                  3. scorpion. to knock down someone on hoverboard then finish him with scorp blades.

Comment

I take clean kill to mean that you can think about the kill and say to yourself, there was no luck involved, no superior tactics, you just owned them in an out and out fight and the other person could do nothing about it.

The ultimate kill to me then, is three consecutive shock primary hits at close range with out taking damage from the opponent.

Comment

taking out big vehicles with selfdestructing vehicles =p

Comment

Originally posted by josjikawa View Post
                        taking out big vehicles with selfdestructing vehicles =p
                        Hehe, that one is always fun. Personally, the best is when you use the alt-fire with the biorifle, and are able to arc it perfectly so it lands right on top of your opponents head. Always brings a smile to my face.

Comment

Necropolis, you stand at either side of the bridge where sniper and avril spawn. You see an enemy viper/scavenger rolling close...You wait till he's almost at you, so that he really thinks he's going to have an easy ride kill, and then you take AVRIL UP CLOSE AND BOOM. Haha. Man I hate people who do nothing else in necropolis but riding in the viper -.-

Comment

Headshotting the turret operator in Diemos from the main station.
                            or
                            A perfect DW kill: sending an infantry flying with the alt and having him land right in my crosshair to get incinerated by the beam. Not necessarily skill-related, but very satisfying.

Comment

Very simple - kill that takes least amount of effort with no damage inflicted on you from the opponents side = a clean kill.

Comment

kill-teleporting: killing somebody as they're translocating so their body teleports.
                                i managed to do this by accident the other day during the campaign in CTF-Vertebrae. im not sure if they died as they were translocating or the split second afterward, but it was very satisfying lol .

Comment

Working...
                                X