What do you see as a "clean" kill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you see as a "clean" kill?

Interested to see what the UT community see as a clan kill :P.

Weather it be shredding somebody in front of you with a flak cannon or headshotting somebody from a kilometer away: what do you see as a clean kill in Unreal Tournament 3? For those who don't understand, I mean when occasionally you kill somebody and think to yourself: "that was absolutely perfect".

pancake with the Manta

Comment

Rushing at them with a manta, getting shot with an AVRiL, bailing out last second and having the wreckage they just created crush them

Comment

me firing 3 rockets which kill at least 2 people.

Either that or any combination of killing multiple people at once with an explosion of some kind.

Comment

clean kills in the sense of "that was a perfect kill."
          Air rockets
          air combo
          air headshot
          air jordan

Comment

comboing sum1 u anticipate come round a corner....thats awesome feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Bebo View Post
              clean kills in the sense of "that was a perfect kill."
              Air rockets
              air combo
              air headshot
              air jordan
              Too add to that list:
              Rocket bounce off the ground to a mid-air rocket.
              Rocket bounce off the ground to a headshot.
              Telefrag

Comment

For me, the most perfect kill is either when i shoot someone who is riding on their hoverboard and i get a headshot (sniper) or when i shoot a flak shell at someone jumping down towards me, and it hits them perfectly while the person is in mid air!

Comment

For me its deffinately putting an entire shot from the flak cannon into someone i saw within the second up close .

Comment

Odd topic.. but i'll give it a try

Hammering someone who knows you are after him, i.e. hunting down a guy with rocket launcher and dodgeing all his rockets and get close enough to hammer his body in to a bloody mess

Comment

predicted combo catching an enemy right in th e middle of it and 180 headshot ooo

Comment

Originally posted by UnskilledPRO View Post
                        Odd topic.. but i'll give it a try

Hammering someone who knows you are after him, i.e. hunting down a guy with rocket launcher and dodgeing all his rockets and get close enough to hammer his body in to a bloody mess
                        I've had that happened to me. I felt so owned. i was seriously feeling depressed.. lol. But i got the guy back!

Comment

Nailing midair secondary flak shots or any close up kills with secondary flak fire makes me squeal. I rarley use primary flak, unless its Deck.

Comment

Any time you run somebody over with your train of thought! :P

IE:

"Hmm, I know that guy just grabbed the belt and the boots aren't up yet so he'll probably use the teleporter to get to the redeemer platform instead of running back to the lifts and I have the boots so I could jump up there and ambush him when he comes out and I might as well fire a shock core now in anticipation so I can combo him as soon as he comes through and THERE HE IS CLICK *BOOM* COMBO KILL YAY PLAN SUCCESSFUL!"

Comment

wow, so many things come to mind.

of course dying in a vehicle and crushing their body is nice.

not to mention if there is a hole in the wall(Yro3 is a good example) and pinning them just so they go flying.

also going behind a sniper with a hammer/flak cannon/rocket launcher

and finally comboing them so eventually they are flung out of its pull.

Comment

Working...
                              X