No announcement yet.

Tips for beating godlike bots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, I'm watching the vid now, but just some constructive criticism...In your vids you should turn the overall sound up..When I was first watching I thought it was silent...And I have to have my speakers turned all the way up just to hear you...Not a big reason to complain, but still...Just saying..I'll post back in a few when I've seen it all the way through..

Comment

Just watched it, and I have to say you brought up a few tactics I've never consciously thought of....I'm not that great at UT3 yet, but I think I'm starting to "get the hang of things"...And I'm sure these tips could help me when practicing against bots...One more piece of constructive criticism, try not to talk in such a monotone voice, no offense, but it sounds a little boring...Also, even if you dont have it loud, it's always good to have a little music playing in the background, so people dont get bored watching your vid...Just saying....I also subscribed so I can catch any future video's that you make....I'm "GearsCombatant1"...

Comment

Yeah, I talk quietly without enthusiasm all the time. The guys I hang out with get shocked when I make a joke cause I'm just a quiet person. I was going to put some music in but didn't want to spend any more time on the video. It was just a super quick thing to maybe get people thinking. Just listen to Euphoria by Collide with the volume down while watching my video cause the was the song I was probably going to use.

Comment

Working...
        X