Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone playing the PS3 version with mouse and keyboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone playing the PS3 version with mouse and keyboard?

Thats what I'm wondering. I'm gonna do it as soon as I've cleaned my desk, which is a tough job.

If anyone does it, is it as flawless as playing on pc? Or is there an annoying lag or something like that?

So far 21 people have voted using KM in some way. 20 have voted controller only.

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=609707

Comment

its different, you get used to it and it works really well

Comment

I'm asking because I know Mark Rein said in an interview that they had to slow the turning down on PS3 because it felt right consolewise. Or whatever that means.

So I hope he did not mean that about the mouse sensitivity as well. That they have somehow gimped it to make it more of a fair game. I hope it's as good using a mouse and keyboard on PS3 as it is on PC.

Comment

i use both; KM and controllers, they are both great!

Comment

the mouse and keyboard dosent really feel that much different it is just the play speed is slower on ps3 but their is a mutator for tht. If you use a good mouse and keyboard on ps3 and your not dominating controller well dont play on pc you will get your *** whooped. I plugged my mouse and keyboard into this game before the patch and i was getting godlikes and massacres alot more than with the controller it just didnt seem fair so i quit using it but then again they were a top of the line mouse and keyboard.

Comment

Anyone happen to use a blutooth mouse and/or keyboard for this?

Complete wireless mouse/keyboard FPS gaming sounds tempting. I heard theres not much of a delay anymore on blutooth technology.

Comment

A friend of mine switched from a bluetooth mouse to a wired usb mouse, they said the bluetooth sometimes seemed to have a bit of a delay.

I play with the wireless usb mouse. The wireless receiver is usb that I plug into the playstation. (so as far as the PS3 thinks, it's just a usb mouse). Only problems I have is with my scroll wheel.

Comment

It should be fully possible to hook up a blutooth mouse and a keyboard without any addons on the PS3.

Comment

Working...
                  X