X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Video!] Downtown Carnage!

UT3 Warfare: Downtown Carnage!

3 NEW Videos! this time, from a player's request,
    he wanted spectator view over the center node in Downtown Warfare.

(((not a contest.
    it was live action recorded in UMG League's server. just a pick up game.
    not formal competition or anything)))

well, heres 3 videos! I hope you all like it,
    its my usual mix of Crunchy Metal Rock-n-Roll and Bloody Carnage!

Music: Pantera
    Gametype : Warfare
    Video type: Spectator

presented in You Tube ~ HQ mode!

These links are pre-coded to show these in the Highest Quality ( for you tube, heh)

Downtown Carnage 1

Downtown Carnage 2

Downtown Carnage 3

You may download them at FILE FRONT in WMV format with STEREO audio!
    This is Windows Media Video, watch it on your Windows Media Player.

For those of you who enjoy my stuff, i thank you, and i hope this ROCKS!
    I THINK IT DOES!

and, if you dont like it.... Oh Well, Cest La Vie ! :shrug: I cant please everyone now, can I?

Are those videos for anything like a competition or just random fan videos?

Comment

not a contest.
      it was live action recorded in UMG League's server. just a pick up game.
      not formal competition or anything.

Comment

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up.
        Oh and you might wanna put that in the description so that n00bs like me know what it is .

Comment

thank you. done.

Comment

Wow. I never knew the unreal graphics slider can be turned down that low.

Comment

This was a couple days ago on the UMG server. This is pretty much how a typical match goes, fast and furious. I did download the wmv files from filefront, which are better quality than the u-tube player.

Nice job Slipster!

Comment

I guess I can understand the need for players to turn down the graphics for that extra little advantage, but shouldn't videos be granted proper visuals, if the person recording them can manage it?

Comment

This was a couple days ago on the UMG server. This is pretty much how a typical match goes, fast and furious. I did download the wmv files from filefront, which are better quality than the u-tube player.

Nice job Slipster!
                  Thanks bro! Anytime, im glad to be there!

I guess I can understand the need for players to turn down the graphics for that extra little advantage, but shouldn't videos be granted proper visuals, if the person recording them can manage it?
                  I like visuals, but i like frame rates even better.
                  and i like a rockin sound track.

if you want visuals, and special effects, eye candy, go watch Abracadabra.

I make in-game gameplay videos. no montage, no clips, no fancy edits, no after effects ****-ola.
                  gritty. hard core. the real deal. ingame action.

where actual players can see themself pwn and get pwned!

all set to a heavy metal soundtrack! UT3 Carnage, and Metal! the BEST combo !

how many names in that player list do you know, at the end of the videos?

wait! is that YOUR name? YOU are the star! Who wants to live forever !?

. please bear in mind im running a single core processor and 1 gig ddr400. ( see sig)
                  im pulling rabbits out of a hat!

Comment

Love the vids Slippster, Downtown is probably my favorite warfare map out of them all. Been hanging out more on the umg warfare server maybe I'll be in one of your next vids! Keep em coming man!

Comment

so ya wanna live forever, do ya?
                      I can arrange that!

i dont know what my next video will cover... no plans as yet.

im open to any ideas? this video came from an player request.

have a favorite map? want me to watch something for you?
                      WANT ME TO WATCH YOU? ( spectator )
                      wanna pick the music?
                      drop me a PM ( personal message here at the forum) and ill see what i can do.

this is for anyone, any game,
                      altho i only play Warfare, id specatate anyone in any game type.

video turn around time: 1 day. ( editing, rendering, and uploading time)

Comment

Originally posted by Slippster View Post
                        . please bear in mind im running a single core processor and 1 gig ddr400. ( see sig)
                        im pulling rabbits out of a hat!
                        Ah-ha. Well that's different, then.

Comment

and im not running Fraps. which makes the vids on you tube all the more crappier.
                          so thats why i offer downloads at File Front, and in WMV format for widest audience.

I always want to download a video i like,
                          and i HATE being stuck with ONLY flash video from you tube.
                          it adds more time to the process to make additional uploads,
                          but i dont mind spending the extra time.

Comment

Slippster, love the vids but too much music sounds....i also love to hear the sounds of the vehicles and weapons in it.

Comment

Blah, just boring.
                              I think that record one match playing as spectacor and adding music isnt something very impressive.
                              Got bored after 2 minutes. Only thing i liked was intro.
                              Also, no game sounds, only music...
                              If i would to watch something like this, i can get on every server as spectacor :S

Comment

Working...
                              X