Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Pings, Low Pings..can't understand!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Pings, Low Pings..can't understand!

hi ppl, i own the ps3 version of ut3 and...i always have enter in game with low ping..i mean low ping like 100+ (shame on epic, so high pings) ALWAYS LAG, is hard to play a game fluid!

But today i went play and i tried to enter a game with 600/900 ping!! AND THE *****N GAME DID RUN SO FLUID!! ALMOST NO LAG!! WTF? all user servers!

epic..please do some about the online on ps3 version!

Originally posted by blackm View Post
    hi ppl, i own the ps3 version of ut3 and...i always have enter in game with low ping..i mean low ping like 100+ (shame on epic, so high pings) ALWAYS LAG, is hard to play a game fluid!

But today i went play and i tried to enter a game with 600/900 ping!! AND THE *****N GAME DID RUN SO FLUID!! ALMOST NO LAG!! WTF? all user servers!

epic..please do some about the online on ps3 version!
    yeah are dedicated sever shows up with 2500 ping but doesn't lag. Its really strange

Comment

but i didn't enter dedicated ones..just listen!!

Comment

Originally posted by blackm View Post
        but i didn't enter dedicated ones..just listen!!
        I did listen I was just giving another example of how its messed up

Comment

Wired enough I like never get lag.. and I've entered servers in Australia..? odd

Comment

Originally posted by Teckniec View Post
            I did listen I was just giving another example of how its messed up
            Did he mean Listen Server as opposed to Dedicated server, Teckniec? Or was that just a play on words in your case, in which case my bad, ignore me

Comment

sometimes the ping is just incorrectly displayed

Comment

yes...but not sometimes...ALWAYS....epic needs to fix online on the ps3 version!!! this is a FAQ by now!!

Comment

Yep pings on the servers are wierd lol ive seen me entering a server thats maybe show 300 ping but once in game and press f6 the is maybe only showing 50 / 60 strange and wether high or low ping the servers dont seems to lag

Comment

Originally posted by Ronvdl View Post
                    sometimes the ping is just incorrectly displayed
                    It's Epics fault only in the sense that they went with Gamespy for the server browser. Values displayed (ping, player count, etc.) are wrong as often as right. A server might show up with a ping of 60. Refresh the browser and the same server might be 180. An "empty" server could have 5 players in it. The only way to tell is join.

Comment

you're right..i guess i'm not going to look to the pings anymore..i just enter the server...then i really see if it lags or not...

Comment

IN the whole industry, who's greedy and worships money so much that they rely on Gamespy for their server browser?? OoOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                        X