This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 on Steam, Rein says "very successful"

GameTrailers have a quick interview with Mark Rein about the 360 version of UT3 etc, and in it he brings up Steam and says the sales on it were "actually very successful".

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/33064.html

Good times.

That's excellent! Plus with the price of UT3 now only $30 the community is seeing an influx of new players.

Comment

I really hope new ppl come... and i actually did notice alot of new ppl over weekend.

Amen!

Comment

Ya I seen UT3 was 30$ at Gamestop over the weekend while I was reserving my copy of MGS4. Cool deal I'll try to con some more people into buying it .

Comment

I dont see an Increase of players according to gamespy I have no seen the playercount go over 800 since the first few weeks of release........................................... ...........

Comment

The Gamespy stats are inaccurate. Quoted from a deleted thread:

Originally posted by WarTourist
            Actually I have no idea where GS is getting those numbers from, but they're not accurate.

According to the backend there are 912 Servers with 1815 unique human players at this moment PC.

It averages around mid-2000s.
            This was from a time when Gamespy said around four to five hundred. I know personally that there are more players because I see them in the servers. Maybe overall there's not many more active players, but there's more playing in the servers that I play in. That's NA Warfare and vCTF servers.

Comment

Maybe Gamespy ought to look into fixing that because the Gamespy stats page is quoted more than Mark Rein.

Comment

Working...
              X