• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Too many flames, closing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I read a quote somewhere. It went like this.

"Don't ever argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SeRpEnT_SiCkNeSs View Post
    i think u need to learn how to spell, and care about its users lol it has a 40% ***** rate. cmon man get it together im done arguing with u, ur a pointless figure in soceity.
    I'll be done aruing with you after these to statements. You say I can't spell while you use things like u and ur. We are not in the 4th grade on aim anymore.

I have not really looked at the rates before, but I'm guessing the PS3 is lower. The reason for this is simple. Not many people actually own PS3's considering its a piece of ****. Obviousily it is going to have a lower rate.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    plus there will be limted maps lol, unlike the ps3 which there are almost 200 maps already
    Most of which are 2k4 and UT99 remakes...no thanx, been there, done that, not missing a whole lot.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ender W 09 View Post
    You mean my machine that actaul cares about it's users.
    i think u need to learn how to spell, and care about its users lol it has a 40% ***** rate. cmon man get it together im done arguing with u, ur a pointless figure in soceity.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    go play your machine that tells u what to do
    Only a troll would boast such a comment.

Maybe he's just upset that 360 is getting an awesome version of the game. If you can't accept that, you don't need to be playing Unreal. ITS THE SAME GAME WITH DIFFERENT FEATURES.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You mean my machine that actaul cares about it's users.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    figures we have a pedera$$ in the forums
    Actaully its pederast and no I'm not one of those. How about you grow up.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    figures we have a pedera$$ in the forums

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i hate m$ fanboys
    I hate people who can't read.... Actually I do like babies, but what ever.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i hate m$ fanboys

Leave a comment:

• replied
    they are not gettin mods only map packs from there store thats the only way M$ will allow it. 360 will get no mods like the ps3 or pc does. rein said in a interveiw less than a week ago the 360 will have its thing which is split screen and ps3 will have its thing mods, u can even check it out at psu.com
    Did you even read the article.

"Rein confirmed that Epic is talking with Microsoft about getting round the company's reluctance to share user-generated content, and is "cautiously optimistic" that a solution is coming."

"He did say that it was unlikely that "user exchanged mods" would be included in the game because it's so close to release, but Epic hope to have a solution at a later date. "

Leave a comment:

• replied
    plus there will be limted maps lol, unlike the ps3 which there are almost 200 maps already

Leave a comment:

• replied
    they are not gettin mods only map packs from there store thats the only way M$ will allow it. 360 will get no mods like the ps3 or pc does. rein said in a interveiw less than a week ago the 360 will have its thing which is split screen and ps3 will have its thing mods, u can even check it out at psu.com

Leave a comment:

Working...
X