This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360 mods

Looks like the 360 will be getting mods after all is said and done.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=3893

Epic putting some stuff on the Live Marketplace really isn't the same as "getting mods" a la PC and PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by DazJW View Post
      Epic putting some stuff on the Live Marketplace really isn't the same as "getting mods" a la PC and PS3.
      That doesn't matter. The point is that 360 is getting mods. Also, the whole putting the mods on Live Marketplace will come with a great benefit. Everyone with Live will have the chance to download the mods easily, unlike with PS3. Where everyone has to physically download it off their PCs in order to play the same mods together.

Comment

they are not gettin mods only map packs from there store thats the only way M$ will allow it. 360 will get no mods like the ps3 or pc does. rein said in a interveiw less than a week ago the 360 will have its thing which is split screen and ps3 will have its thing mods, u can even check it out at psu.com

Comment

plus there will be limted maps lol, unlike the ps3 which there are almost 200 maps already

Comment

Originally posted by SeRpEnT_SiCkNeSs View Post
            they are not gettin mods only map packs from there store thats the only way M$ will allow it. 360 will get no mods like the ps3 or pc does. rein said in a interveiw less than a week ago the 360 will have its thing which is split screen and ps3 will have its thing mods, u can even check it out at psu.com
            Did you even read the article.

"Rein confirmed that Epic is talking with Microsoft about getting round the company's reluctance to share user-generated content, and is "cautiously optimistic" that a solution is coming."

"He did say that it was unlikely that "user exchanged mods" would be included in the game because it's so close to release, but Epic hope to have a solution at a later date. "

Comment

i hate m$ fanboys

Comment

i hate m$ fanboys
                I hate people who can't read.... Actually I do like babies, but what ever.

Comment

figures we have a pedera$$ in the forums

Comment

go play your machine that tells u what to do

Comment

figures we have a pedera$$ in the forums
                      Actaully its pederast and no I'm not one of those. How about you grow up.

Comment

You mean my machine that actaul cares about it's users.

Comment

Only a troll would boast such a comment.

Maybe he's just upset that 360 is getting an awesome version of the game. If you can't accept that, you don't need to be playing Unreal. ITS THE SAME GAME WITH DIFFERENT FEATURES.

Comment

Originally posted by Ender W 09 View Post
                            You mean my machine that actaul cares about it's users.
                            i think u need to learn how to spell, and care about its users lol it has a 40% ***** rate. cmon man get it together im done arguing with u, ur a pointless figure in soceity.

Comment

plus there will be limted maps lol, unlike the ps3 which there are almost 200 maps already
                              Most of which are 2k4 and UT99 remakes...no thanx, been there, done that, not missing a whole lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X