Ideas for epic on ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fact is, PC is cheaper than Console.

We pay one time for a big rig (you only need to spend 450 dollar for a pc that runs UT3 at stable fps) instead of a cheaper console. But we don't pay for big *** tv's, we don't pay too much for games, we don't have to pay each month like with xbox live neither do we have to pay much for controllers or mappacks.

I am way cheaper off with PC especially because I would still need a pc for work/school, the money you invest extra to make it suitable for gaming is worthwhile, that money is less than the money you would spend on a console.

That aside with PC you can play much more games than with console, as I am a gamer that plays many different games I just wouldn't be satisfied with a console.

Comment

Console supports:
      FPS, RTS, Fighter, Adventure, RPG, MMO, Puzzle, Flight Sim, Racing, Party Games, Beat 'em Up/Arcade, off the top of my head.

PC supports:
      FPS, RTS, Adventure, RPG, MMO, Puzzle, Beat 'em Up/Arcade. A sizeable list, but ultimately smaller than the console's game list.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
        Console supports:
        FPS, RTS, Fighter, Adventure, RPG, MMO, Puzzle, Flight Sim, Racing, Party Games, Beat 'em Up/Arcade, off the top of my head.

PC supports:
        FPS, RTS, Adventure, RPG, MMO, Puzzle, Beat 'em Up/Arcade. A sizeable list, but ultimately smaller than the console's game list.
        Haha, those things you can also find on PC. A lot more than that, actually.
        You're saying PC doesn't have racing games, hell even in ut2k4 you could play race maps. And the best racing game, trackmania, isn't even available on consoles (it will be on nintendo DS, just not yet)

And if a game is not supported for PC but only for console, just emulate it. Too bad consoles can't emulate PC e.

The only console I can think of ever being better for some games than PC is the Wii. For example boxing where you have to use your real fists to box, simply because PC's doesn't support that yet.

Comment

Popcorn anyone? Gasoline? A Nintendo Wii maybe?

Comment

Working...
          X