Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does all servers still play default maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does all servers still play default maps?

I refresh a bunch of times, but its always the same boring maps. Can everybody start playing custom maps already. Necris Island and Garden of Dreams are the best I've seen !

Originally posted by Ramius View Post
    Necris Island and Garden of Dreams are the best I've seen !
    Then you need to play more custom maps

Comment

And where do you play these custom maps then?

Comment

i believe its because the map download is still buggy as sin

Comment

Originally posted by Ramius View Post
          And where do you play these custom maps then?

Good Ones Include:

Lift Kill
          Downpour
          Harbor
          Tiberium-SE
          NigthInThePark-XL
          Nowhere
          Necris Island
          The Longest Yard
          Under 2
          Garden of Dreams
          Fragpipe
          Tempest X
          Tempest X2

and Safeguard if you like CTF

Comment

[QUOTE=Ramius;25356790]And where do you play these custom maps then?[/QUOTE

You could HOST a game, or play Instant Action

Comment

If you are on PC, a lot of servers have custom maps, especially in CTF and vCTF.

PS3, don't know

Comment

There are a few servers with custom maps. Other servers choose not to have custom maps until the "Package not found a_vehicle_****" error is resolved, hopefully in the next patch. There's nothing quite like voting in a custom map just to have half the people in the server unable to play the map because of some ridiculous error. The other half don't want to wait for it to download. Next thing you know there's no in the server.

Patch 1.3! Then we'll have more custom maps.

Comment

Alright, I just want to tell everyone in europe that I will be hosting a server for several hours each night, around 17-23, please look for it, I will call it either Custom or Reager

Comment

I have a server online at the moment with the UT Bonus pack maps and HOLP Pack SWFMM:HOLP&DLC I would advise downloading beforehand due to us only having a 2Mbps SDSL line but its there for you to use. 8 player DM with bots to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by mandelbug View Post
                      I have a server online at the moment with the UT Bonus pack maps and HOLP Pack SWFMM:HOLP&DLC I would advise downloading beforehand due to us only having a 2Mbps SDSL line but its there for you to use. 8 player DM with bots to make up the numbers
                      Link please and I'll get right on it. I had enough problems reading through the PS3 topic due to bad typography as it was.

Comment

i play costummaps and i have no problem with it i have the most costummaps vctf suspence get boring

Comment

Working...
                        X