Machinima gunshot test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Machinima gunshot test

Hey all, just testing out coordinating a gunshot effect. Turned out OK - with some tweaking it will be perfect!

www.treadster.com/ut3/ss/shotTest.mov

cheers!

d/ling now mate. ill take a look at it in... 2 minutes :P

EDIT: Not bad! not bad at all!

Comment

Loud! I'd expect something like that to kill in one hit.

Comment

why is he moving his weapon so much, makes the shot look pretty unrealistic(ish), other than that, great job on the animations Im currently doing every animaion for a fighting game, might post a thread for it when me and my team are done with the game ^^

Comment

thanks man. Animations are all mocap'd - Are you making your game in UE3? Definitely post your stuff, I would love to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by m3fs View Post
            thanks man. Animations are all mocap'd - Are you making your game in UE3? Definitely post your stuff, I would love to see it!
            no its not in UE3, we made the game from scratch with OGRE as our graphics engine. As it look right now we might be able to release a demo in a few weeks

Comment

heh the death spinning is very uhh movie like, but if someone was sniped in real life what would happen? Wouldnt they fall back?

Comment

probably they would just stop moving and fall back. The spinning death is far more dramatic though

Comment

omg one doing a shock combo would be pro

Comment

Working...
                  X