Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Hosts that boot when loseing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosts that boot when loseing

Don't you hate when a host is loseing a game to you, and they boot you for it? I mean its happend to me a few times, most notibly force of god who booted after i killed him 4 times in row, and REDSASSY who booted me when i was only 9 kill away from winning. Just PATHETIC.

Lies! ForceOfGod doesn't lose. He told us so in a buncha threads

Comment

I've never played with FOG before but I've had other hosts boot me for being too good lol

Comment

lol. a clanmate of mine was booted for killing the admin of a local server in Aus.

Comment

This is one of the reasons why I hated console online playing.

Comment

it happens to me daily...

Comment

Don't think of it as pathetic, think of it as they are doing you a favour, you really wouldn't want to hang around morons like that in real life, so why do it online. There's plenty of really nice, decent people out there, who play for fun and who don't mind losing. You just need to find them : )

Comment

point. but then again, its nice kicking those losers a$$es. heheheh :P

Comment

Best post ever!

Comment

Originally posted by plugh View Post
                    Don't think of it as pathetic, think of it as they are doing you a favour, you really wouldn't want to hang around morons like that in real life, so why do it online. There's plenty of really nice, decent people out there, who play for fun and who don't mind losing. You just need to find them : )
                    You'll find them on the PC version.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniac View Post
                      Originally posted by Tweakd View Post
                      Best post ever!
                      ForceOfGod = Juck Norris ? xD

B2T:
                      The booternoobs want to show you in their own way, that your destiny is something above them

Comment

Look for -=TeamDemonic=- server - VCTF / CTF maps - default game maps plus our own custom - we play almost every night from 7-9PM EST - we are here for FUN - don't mind losing as we play for fun - you will only get kicked/booted if you are being an a** or cannot keep your language clean (we DO have kiddies who play on our server).

Comment

You'll find them on the PC version.
                          There's an element of truth in there, I guess the PC unrealers have more experience in online gaming, and only the ones who display good sportsmanship survive the test of time, as ultimately they are the one's not obsessed with climbing the stats ladders.

OK, some words of advice...
                          Ladies & Gentlemen, this game is supposed to be fun, if you're not having fun, please do not try to ruin everyone else's game by n00b calling, cries of 'my team sucks' or indeed as we've seen in this case unwarranted kicking of better players. Just go to spec, join another server or quit the game entirely and go and do something else.
                          At the end of the game, if it was a well balanced good game, then be sporting, say GG (good game), WP (well played). If you didn't enjoy it, and you can't find anything nice to say, then say NOTHING. It really isn't hard to do, and it makes yours and everyone elses time online much more fun.

: )

Comment

It happened to me once. But, it was for sucking out loud.

Spawn camping will get you booted too.

Comment

if you're not having fun, please do not try to ruin everyone else's game by n00b calling, cries of 'my team sucks...
                              If more people took this advice then I'd be inclined to play a lot more than I do now (which is still pretty often, but sometimes I just don't feel like putting up with this stuff). The "stupid team" comments are especially annoying because they only discourage team play and further reduce your chances of a win.

Comment

Working...
                              X