Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X[]360 gets 2 new characters and 5 new maps?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=610129

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The new characters seem to be 2 Liandri bots:

[shot]http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/866/866593/unreal-tournament-iii-20080415103021226.jpg[/shot]

[shot]http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/866/866593/unreal-tournament-iii-20080415103025851.jpg[/shot]

I might be wrong though.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by IceFrogg View Post
    yeah thats true - still id enjoy 5 extra maps since in Australia, theres lucky to be 1 server with 10+ people in it - ie we don't have custom maps.
    agreed bro, wish there were more of us aussies into it! as for the Xbox users... i dont care. They get 5 new maps and a couple of chars? so? we need to be preparing for their next attck, when they find out they have to wait a few years until the mod tools are available to mod for them

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah thats true - still id enjoy 5 extra maps since in Australia, theres lucky to be 1 server with 10+ people in it - ie we don't have custom maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    just out of curiosity does anyone know wht the maps are going to be has epic announced it yet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You knew there would have to be some kind of packaged incentive with the 360 version. If it had come out with just the stock maps, no KB/M support, and no way of getting mods, don't you think it would have faced some scrutiny?

Of course the 360 version deserves some exclusive content. If it bothers you, you should ask yourself if you could give up mods for 5 maps and a couple characters. I personally don't care too much about split-screen, but I do expect that topic to bring in some raging PS3 users lol. *Edit: Just got to the other thread about this lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Maybe the characters are Kensai and the other Robot Guy? They're in the PC version, they're just not working right or selectable.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Exactly. there is nothing unfair.. I completely get why they'd get the extra stuff

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i could care less about the characters...but splitscreen ugh, o well atleast UT3 is in the spotlight again

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I feel a lock coming on..

The XB360 users were given the extra characters/maps to make up for the wait. There is nothing unfair about that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    HAHA we had to sit here and listen to the 360 users whine about when there game is coming out.. if they get 2 new characters and 5 new maps power to them.... someone is probably going to port them to pc and ps3 but then we get to hear from the 360 users about what needs to be fixed for them and that they need a patch no and so on... so it's not really a big thing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol i'm not really surprised... gears on pc had more stuff and epic said engine versions were diff and hence 360 dont get em...

well they havent really said that the new stuff aint coming to pc ??? have they ???

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by campbullard View Post
    I think five maps is a pretty huge deal. Us pc users aren't in your console wars so might as well give them to us too.
    I'm sure there will be user created versions of them. So, everyone wins.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think five maps is a pretty huge deal. Us pc users aren't in your console wars so might as well give them to us too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 13th_Disciple View Post
    no.. we got the game when it was scheduled to be released. there was nothing early about that.
    Ok, we'll try it this way:

360 gets bonus content because we had to wait 8 months.

Better?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X