Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X[]360 gets 2 new characters and 5 new maps?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X[]360 gets 2 new characters and 5 new maps?

Yet PC ad PS3 get...nothing? Were gonna get the chars and maps as well - right?

This is sort of a complaint but not really caz well 2 new chars are like nothing and 5 new maps - well thats ok i guess, but i was mainly wondering why they get that and we dont?
    Is it caz its easier to implement into the engine than put into a patch?

I think itd be great if the PC and PS3 players got that extra stuff aswell, because well, it's sort of unfair? Don't you think?

Anyways my point is [] = box.

X[]360 = X + box + 360...
    "Ah, now i get it! Omg it was so simple!"
    Lol jk.
    Peace out.

not really games released later always get extra stuff, the only thing I'm ****** off about is the splitscreen since that's something that should've been in the PS3 version.

Comment

The PC and PS3 community already have months of user made maps and characters, I know I will not miss 5 maps and 2 skins. We already got face, torlan, and deck. do we really need any other maps from epic .

Comment

PC and PS3 got the game 8 months early. Thats what they get.

Comment

Originally posted by K7L33THA View Post
          PC and PS3 got the game 8 months early. Thats what they get.
          no.. we got the game when it was scheduled to be released. there was nothing early about that.

Comment

Originally posted by 13th_Disciple View Post
            no.. we got the game when it was scheduled to be released. there was nothing early about that.
            Ok, we'll try it this way:

360 gets bonus content because we had to wait 8 months.

Better?

Comment

I think five maps is a pretty huge deal. Us pc users aren't in your console wars so might as well give them to us too.

Comment

Originally posted by campbullard View Post
                I think five maps is a pretty huge deal. Us pc users aren't in your console wars so might as well give them to us too.
                I'm sure there will be user created versions of them. So, everyone wins.

Comment

lol i'm not really surprised... gears on pc had more stuff and epic said engine versions were diff and hence 360 dont get em...

well they havent really said that the new stuff aint coming to pc ??? have they ???

Comment

HAHA we had to sit here and listen to the 360 users whine about when there game is coming out.. if they get 2 new characters and 5 new maps power to them.... someone is probably going to port them to pc and ps3 but then we get to hear from the 360 users about what needs to be fixed for them and that they need a patch no and so on... so it's not really a big thing

Comment

I feel a lock coming on..

The XB360 users were given the extra characters/maps to make up for the wait. There is nothing unfair about that.

Comment

i could care less about the characters...but splitscreen ugh, o well atleast UT3 is in the spotlight again

Comment

Exactly. there is nothing unfair.. I completely get why they'd get the extra stuff

Comment

Maybe the characters are Kensai and the other Robot Guy? They're in the PC version, they're just not working right or selectable.

Comment

You knew there would have to be some kind of packaged incentive with the 360 version. If it had come out with just the stock maps, no KB/M support, and no way of getting mods, don't you think it would have faced some scrutiny?

Of course the 360 version deserves some exclusive content. If it bothers you, you should ask yourself if you could give up mods for 5 maps and a couple characters. I personally don't care too much about split-screen, but I do expect that topic to bring in some raging PS3 users lol. *Edit: Just got to the other thread about this lol

Comment

Working...
                              X