No announcement yet.

360 Version: Will it have Mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats not really modding for halo its pretty much just a weapons placement from what i heard, modding is a lil diff. what its totally diff.

Comment

so if i get this for the 360, it cant handle any mods? or do i have to wait for microsoft to announce something, cause at first i thought it wouldnt be compatible with mods, and im like "IT HAS A FR!CKEN HARD DRIVE WHAT DO U MeAN?!", but now, is it just up to microsoft?

Comment

^ The most likely scenario would be Epic porting over some of the best user mods to the 360 themselves. It wouldn't be as open as the PS3 or PC counterparts, but you also have the knowledge that if Epic would put the work into bringing it over, it should be worth getting.

Comment

Really I think they should make it so you can add mods like the PS3 mods where you download the file from the computer onto a USB drive and then plug that into the Xbox and load it up into the game. The only issue with that it may open up the system for people to load other files to hack the console or something. Or maybe MS would just want to block that type so they can charge for DLC.

Although if they were really smart they'd make the system like what's in Halo 3 where the game itself connects to the internet.

Comment

Working...
          X