Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ps3 Warfare Maps

**UPDATED 10-7-08**

PLEASE VISIT WWW.UT3GOW.COM for all warfare pc/ps3 warfare maps and some vctf and tdm/dm maps. If you want us to cook or post any maps please use the contact tab on the top of our site and I will get back to you within 24 HOURS. Everyone please show all MAPPERS the respect that they deserve for keeping this game alive!!!!MAD PROPS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!

**DELETED OLD MAPS**

if they fix the lag ill join sometimes.

Comment

Excellent work Noot! I was missing a few apparently, and now, we have a central place to find them.

Comment

Originally posted by SeRpEnT_SiCkNeSs View Post
        if they fix the lag ill join sometimes.

they is no lag!! u r the only one with that issue it seems. Delete ur mods and let the server download them. thats the only way u can fix the uberboard issue too.

Comment

Nice to see the PS3 Community likes my map

Comment

O hell yeah this is in rotation constantly on our ps3 dedicated warfare server. Beautiful map by the way. Any more future projects we should look out for?

Comment

Originally posted by GOW_Nootsac View Post
              they is no lag!! u r the only one with that issue it seems. Delete ur mods and let the server download them. thats the only way u can fix the uberboard issue too.
              For me, the lag is dreadful. A game with more than about 4 players in unplayable. I was regularly hosting games but gave up because of it.

Comment

O hell yeah this is in rotation constantly on our ps3 dedicated warfare server. Beautiful map by the way. Any more future projects we should look out for?
                Thanks

I've started work on a map that will be for both vCTF and WAR when done hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by Tolstoy the Cat View Post
                  For me, the lag is dreadful. A game with more than about 4 players in unplayable. I was regularly hosting games but gave up because of it.
                  So that means its coming from ur end then because we have 12 players at a time playing with no issues. U should think about switching ur connection

Comment

noot sac i have cable so its not me, its ut3 itself cause, ive never see your games under 300. Im sure its because of location. If your the only server that can old 12 people no problem u better tell epic because it is a worldwide issue.

Comment

Thanks. Ive got some freinds her at work that needed a quick easy to use link for the downloads. There to lazy if you ask me.

Double that on the thanks to the community. Ive alway been a home console gamer, and the new technology with UT3 blew me away. Those guys put a lot of heart into the work they do, maybe more, to show what they can do.

Thanks a million,UT3 is the best!!!

Comment

Now maybe we can get some full games going on these maps. Good job NOOT!

Comment

So that means its coming from ur end then because we have 12 players at a time playing with no issues. U should think about switching ur connection
                          Right, so every time I start UT3 my connection drops but it never does with any other game. That makes perfect sense.

Comment

I Just edited the original post with all zip files that are working and got rid of the annoying rapid share links

Comment

Must be the mods that lag up the gameplay. I hate lag like I hate taxes.

Comment

Working...
                              X