Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

High or low sensitivity for the mouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High or low sensitivity for the mouse

I was never bothered with the sensitivity of my mouse so i filled in a sensitivity for my mouse that feeled comfortable. But after reading some threads about sensitivity of the mouse i started experimenting. So i found out i have a sensitivity of 12cm/360. And I play with a setting of 3000 in game. I have accelerating off in windows and tweaked ingame mousesetting as told in the forums. I have a mx518 and play with 800dpi.
    Now i want to improve my aiming skill, will i benefit by changing to a low sensitivity. Because it feels weird to me, having to move the mouse so much for a full turn.

You do need a lot of mousing space (desk or a big mouse pad, I have the Razer Mantis Control myself) if you're going for low sensitivity. But it does improve your aim indeed, after you get used to it.

Comment

Yeah i know what you mean because i saw a video of a player called Mew with a sensitivity of 55cm/360. Follow this link and see for yourself http://www.esreality.com/files/movie...playing_06.avi
      This looks extreme to me.

Comment

Working...
      X