Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by j0j081 View Post
    yes there are just more people happily using it than any other online gaming platform.
    All online gaming platforms are crappy platforms. That this one is better than others isn't a reason to use it, it's still ****.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by PeterS_01 View Post
    Why do you want steam? it's a crappy program
    yes there are just more people happily using it than any other online gaming platform.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why do you want steam? it's a crappy program

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think the biggest advantage of having a game on Steam is the ability to chat with your steam buddies. I do this while playing Counter Strike: Source with friends. But in a fast paced game like UT I don't think you'd have the time to chat with buddies (unless you are only playing with your buddies of course)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am hoping having UT3 available on steam adds to the player base eventually.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i thought there was an option to add non steam games to steam...the button says "add games to steam".....i know that i added my non-steam etqw to steam....

anyone try this?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT3 over Steam?

What are Valve doing with our Epic Games stuff?

I smell conspiracy...
    Well, not really. But I'm surprised.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, people with the boxed version and people who bought the game via Steam are seeing the same serverlist ingame and can play on the same server. There's no difference between those two versions except you need Steam for one of the two options

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So are they like quarantined from us or do they see the same servers we do? And can play with us?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You have buy the files from Valve's network. Because it is an electronic distribution system, the profits are managed differently (they don't have to pay for shipping, box cost, cd cost, etc)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    no you cant unfortunately

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Unreal Tournament 3 on Steam?

Unreal Tournament 3 on Steam?

I have a retail version of Unreal Tournament 3, how do I activate this product so I can use it on steam? Is this possible?
Working...
X