UT3 on PS3's new Dualshock 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 on PS3's new Dualshock 3

I finally picked up a new dualshock 3 and tried it out last night on my copy of UT3 for PS3! WOW! Kudos to Epic for their implementation of the rumble for UT3! You guys did a fantastic job.

I was thrilled when running back to my base with the flag, when I noticed a rhythmic THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP getting more intense within the controler. Within a few seconds I realized why the thumping was happening, I was near a Darkwalker, and the thumping in the controler was more intense the closer I got it the walker, and more subtle the further away I got from it.

In general the use of rumble is bang on.. I just wanted to share that little experience with everyone..

If Any PS3 players are even thinking about picking up a dualshock 3 I HIGHLY recommend it!

Yeah the DS3 with UT3 is great. The rumble is strong and is very responsive.

Im importing one of the white ones.

Comment

ill try to get one, thanks for the news!

Comment

I absolutely loved it, there are enough rumble based ques that I can play with the sound off and still do really well.

Comment

I picked up a Dualshock3 a week ago and like it better than the old sexaxis. Its got a better weight to it doesn't feel like its going to float out of your hand. The Rumble is been good in all the games Ive played.
          Mine smells like burning plastic out of the box but it works fine

Comment

Can't wait getting mine today and GT5:P

Comment

Both tottaly kick ***** and cost Ca$h. Sweet! Your gonna love the DS3 and I'll see you on GT later. Later.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOGUN_1 View Post
                Both tottaly kick ***** and cost Ca$h. Sweet! Your gonna love the DS3 and I'll see you on GT later. Later.
                Yeah I'll finally be able to get that skyline I always wanted

Comment

i agree Ive had the white one since ut3 pretty much came out and wouldnt go back to original one. Although the rumble doesnt really rumble anymore. But i do like the weight differential.

Comment

Working...
                  X