New to UT. Loads of questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to UT. Loads of questions.

Ok..So I dun have the game. I'll be waiting for the 360 version to come out.
    Which brings me to my questions:

1. What's the status on the 360 version?
    2. How many weapons are there and what are the names?(if u have a website that has this info, pls tell me?)
    3. What are the modes and how do they play?(Again...Webbie if possible)

Yea only 3 questions. I woul really appreciate it if you guys could help.

http://pc.ign.com/objects/746/746632.html

Comment

and if you get it for 360... you MIGHT lost the ability to play user made contents....

Comment

Yea I heard about that...**** Microsoft and their **** policies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanjeev View Post
          2. How many weapons are there and what are the names?(if u have a website that has this info, pls tell me?)
          3. What are the modes and how do they play?(Again...Webbie if possible)

Liandri Archives

Comment

Originally posted by Sanjeev View Post
            Yea I heard about that...**** Microsoft and their **** policies.
            Seriously, how dare they ensure a safe and secure online system where we don't have to worry about potential viruses and other ****. Those ********.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
              Seriously, how dare they ensure a safe and secure online system where we don't have to worry about potential viruses and other ****. Those ********.
              If only this was the real case, and not bullocks to cover real one: money, they do not want folks to play for free on XBAWCKS. Yes MS is so honest and nice company, they never did anything immoral to make bucks.

If they really were so paranoid about security, Winblows would be most secure system ever. And described and published win exploits would be patched day or two after, not five months after.

Comment

Working...
              X