Ideas for new/better Taunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas for new/better Taunts

Please post decent (taunts worth using) taunts in this thread!
    Most of the taunts in UT3 are ****! "my blood is black" and "you bore me" are not that great.

How about sum of Ut99 taunts??
    "you suck", "I just slaughtered that guy"," yeah *****!", "**** off"

Why didn't you edit your other thread's title?

Comment

My ideas of taunts would be extremely offensive and get people sued for slander )

Comment

I must admit I preferr the UC2 implementation of "My blood is black," but it wouldn't really fit with UT3 since UT3 doesn't have "victim" taunts (taunts you can say when you get fragged.)

I'm fine with most of the UT3 taunts, though. Only one I really want back is, "I'm sorry, did I blow your head apart?"

Comment

Originally posted by Jagnot View Post
          Why didn't you edit your other thread's title?
          didnt know I could....

Comment

heres a list i came up with.
            "why dont you make yourself usefull and die"
            "your a waste of sperm cells"
            "you f***en suck"
            "ohh i like the taste of brain fluid in the morning"
            "was that part of you madula oblongada or your liver?"
            "dam that explosion was f***en awsome"
            "f***, i just got your brain all over me"

ill think of some more later. tell me what you think.

Comment

I changed my language settings to Russian. They're a lot better when I can't understand them.

Comment

Originally posted by surfacing8671 View Post
                heres a list i came up with.
                "why dont you make yourself usefull and die"
                "your a waste of sperm cells"
                "you f***en suck"
                "ohh i like the taste of brain fluid in the morning"
                "was that part of you madula oblongada or your liver?"
                "dam that explosion was f***en awsome"
                "f***, i just got your brain all over me"

ill think of some more later. tell me what you think.
                Most of those strike me as too long and awkward. Think of something you'd actually say while playing. If you play gears, the things that Marcus and Dom say in SP are the kinds of things a regular player would say while playing.

Comment

"Next!"
                  "I'll give your girl my condolences."
                  "That was easy."
                  "Noob's die harder."
                  "Sorry you had to die a virgin."

Comment

"Hot lead, burning flesh!"
                    "Say Hi to Satan for me!"
                    "Clean up on isle twelve!"
                    "The vultures will pick your bones dry!"
                    "Now you see me, now ya toast!" (Cheesy, I know)
                    Also you could pretty much implement anything Duke Nukem would say,
                    "Hail to the King, baby!"

Comment

Originally posted by MoonBlood View Post
                      I changed my language settings to Russian. They're a lot better when I can't understand them.
                      Funny stuff. I am Russian and bought a Russian version of the game only for the CD-key. Had to download the English version cause I couldn't buy it here, and use the Russian key for it ))

Can't stand those dumb *** translations, still have no idea what they say there haven't checked.

Also cant deal with those typing in cyrillic and it shows up as squares - LEARN ENGLISH GODDAMIT YA DRUNKS

Comment

I have mine turned off. they seem so lame to me

Comment

"I'm gonna make u my b*tch!"

Comment

A lot of these taunt suggestions are terrible.

I'd just like to hear returns of the classics, like "I'm sorry, did I blow your head apart?" and the all time most hilarious sounding taunt "I'M ON FIRE." (The old way, not the new way. I'd like both.)

The Necris taunts annoy me, but at the same time they're so laughably silly I can't decide if I like them or not. They give me flash backs to the good old days, when studios didn't have professional voice actors or writers and the dialog was written by guys who play White Wolf all day. I was considering replacing the Necris taunts with completely over the top self-insults, like "Man I'm a dumbass" or "I prefer men." or "I'm a little teapot." and other things which make absolutely no sense in that context. Decided it probably wasn't worth it though. I've got too much else on my mind.

Probably my favorite new UT taunt is when one of the girls says "Hah... what a mess." She just sounds so satisfied. Probably my least favorite new taunt is "You'll feel the effects of that one in a minute!" I mean what does that even mean? As far as I know, I'm going to feel the effects of that one NOW and then I'm going to be DEAD.

But agreed. Need more taunts, and need some of the classics back.

EDIT:
                            Oh, need some "Die, *****." and "Toasted!" and "Eat that!" and "I just slaughtered that guy."

Comment

Just wondering, is anything we post here about the taunts actually going to have any effect on what Epic do? They have bigger problems to worry about other than the sub-par taunts they included with the game. It would be nice yes, but as I just discovered its more fun to get on your wireless head set and smack talk people yourself. The possibilties are endless!

Comment

Working...
                              X