Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl Characters!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Girl Characters!!

    I think someone should make some character models that are girls.... all I see is guys that people are making.. we need more girls..

    #2
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...hlight=Jessica

    Comment


      #3
      Yeah we need more girl characters

      Comment


        #4
        It doesn't feel right for me to kill a girl even though it's a game. Maybe thats why :P

        Comment


          #5
          Yeah maybe and yes we need more girls!!!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Taboen View Post
            It doesn't feel right for me to kill a girl even though it's a game. Maybe thats why :P
            How dare you! Frag me dammit, or I'll frag you first.

            With you on this one Lecie

            Comment


              #7
              There probably aren't many female competitors in the tournament because there isn't a handbag weapon.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post
                There probably aren't many female competitors in the tournament because there isn't a handbag weapon.
                PMSL!!! You joke, but one of the funniest gaming sessions we used to have after a skinful in the pub years ago was to load up a 4-way Timesplitters session on the PS2, choose all female characters, switch off all weapons & slap each other to death

                Sorry Flak

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Taboen View Post
                  It doesn't feel right for me to kill a girl even though it's a game. Maybe thats why :P
                  Wait, what? If i change from male to female ill die less?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by feisar32 View Post
                    PMSL!!! You joke, but one of the funniest gaming sessions we used to have after a skinful in the pub years ago was to load up a 4-way Timesplitters session on the PS2, choose all female characters, switch off all weapons & slap each other to death

                    Sorry Flak
                    That sounds like a good time lol. I only know of two girls that play the game and I play warfare all the time so theres gotta be at least twice that number.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Oh but a lot of the time there are usually girls in the game when I play but the male skins out number the female skins... I know there's girls that work at Epic so we need more girl characters!!! The males have all these different things to pick from and the girls that do play are limited.. it's sad.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I'd rather she stay in the kitchen and serve me proper before/after I do some fraggin.

                        Leave the guns to men, and female characters to those perverts )))

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by lecie View Post
                          Oh but a lot of the time there are usually girls in the game when I play but the male skins out number the female skins... I know there's girls that work at Epic so we need more girl characters!!! The males have all these different things to pick from and the girls that do play are limited.. it's sad.
                          Lecie, might be better looking for some female modders to create some female characters. With all the teenage males working on this stuff, I imagine any female characters you'd get would be likely to be pectorally-unchallenged & highly underfunded in the clothing department, not sure that's what you'd be looking for

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Haha lol

                            Comment


                              #15
                              LOL that is true!!! ... but yet so sad..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X