Campaign bots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campaign bots

I am currently half way into the campagin in the Insane difficulty but i was wondering whad difficulty they are on the normal scale (novice through godlike)
    I know in UT2004 the bot difficulty increased through the campagin, dose it do this in UT3 aswell?

Originally posted by Drayor View Post
    I am currently half way into the campagin in the Insane difficulty but i was wondering whad difficulty they are on the normal scale (novice through godlike)
    I know in UT2004 the bot difficulty increased through the campagin, dose it do this in UT3 aswell?
    I'm sure the difficulty of the bots increases throughout the campaign.

Comment

U can change it every time u start the campaing. So u can play 4 levels on easy and exit and continue on insane

Comment

Originally posted by Neivler View Post
        U can change it every time u start the campaing. So u can play 4 levels on easy and exit and continue on insane
        i already know this lol. i just want to know how this converts to the conventional levels (novice - godlike)

Comment

I played on Normal. Once I started messing with Akasha and her posse, felt like they were on Adept while the rest of my team was on Experienced (which makes it hell'a hard to make up for the massive score difference). In the Akasha duel it felt like she was on Masterful, maybe Inhuman.

Comment

Working...
          X