No announcement yet.

Sabotage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who gives a **** what the rest of the team are doing, do your bit to win, if you notice all this **** then you obviosly aren't paying enough attention to the game itself.

And ofc people are going to know where you are when you are in a vehicle like a tank. People usually find out after a short time because you've killed them, or they have seen a tank which tbf, isn't exactly small is it.

Comment

KIYOKA sorry dont know what u mean its ok, whats up, u puttin ur ore in too lol i mean we aint tryin to score points for the best script, or maybe you need glasses look CLOSER,,,,

Comment

POINT, TAKEN, I WILL, REMEBER, THIS LESSON, FOR, THE FUTURE, OH, MY, MY CAPS, ARE STUCK, LOL
        Yes i know, but it looks fine to me, i mean cant you see punctuation, because its there.

Comment

Originally posted by SKUNDERbau View Post
          KIYOKA sorry dont know what u mean its ok, whats up, u puttin ur ore in too lol i mean we aint tryin to score points for the best script, or maybe you need glasses look CLOSER,,,,
          I do have glasses thank you very much. Though if you said you didn't understand me, why are you going on abotu as if you did? Don't try and be smart, you're failing.

Comment

Never seen what the OP is describing happening on any server I have played on.

Comment

POINT, TAKEN, I WILL, REMEBER, THIS LESSON, FOR, THE FUTURE, OH, MY, MY CAPS, ARE STUCK, LOL
              Yes i know, but it looks fine to me, i mean cant you see punctuation, because its there.
              should say

Point taken. I will remember this lesson for the future. Oh my, my CAPS are stuck lol. Yes I know but it looks fine to me. I mean can't you see punctuation, because it's there
              now that's not 100% correct on the grammar side but it's something that English-speaking readers will actually be able to comprehend. I think you are confused about the difference between a comma and a period, and what happens when a new sentence begins.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiyoka View Post
                I do have glasses thank you very much. Though if you said you didn't understand me, why are you going on abotu as if you did? Don't try and be smart, you're failing.
                failing at what? you know i am just playin wit u.

Comment

I could read his post only because I've felt that way about a lot of games I've played online.

It sounds like the game he was talking about had a very awkard mix of noobs and really skilled players. I've played a lot of games online like this one. I consider myself middle of the road as far as skill. I think servers should start labeling themselves as far as skill level goes. I don't play online much because I don't know if I'm walking into a deathtrap of which I have no chance or a walk in the park

People always talk about online numbers and how they are low. They seem to equate them to total number of people playing the game. I almost never even attempt to play online anymore just because of severly uneven sides and a lot of servers have bad ping for me.

My bots never lag and I control how hard a game I feel like playing

Comment

Originally posted by Darthdrewmungus View Post
                    I could read his post only because I've felt that way about a lot of games I've played online.

It sounds like the game he was talking about had a very awkard mix of noobs and really skilled players. I've played a lot of games online like this one. I consider myself middle of the road as far as skill. I think servers should start labeling themselves as far as skill level goes. I don't play online much because I don't know if I'm walking into a deathtrap of which I have no chance or a walk in the park

People always talk about online numbers and how they are low. They seem to equate them to total number of people playing the game. I almost never even attempt to play online anymore just because of severly uneven sides and a lot of servers have bad ping for me.

My bots never lag and I control how hard a game I feel like playing
                    thanxs Darthdrewmungus i think most understand what i wrote, when u say negitive things, people tend to jump on u, there just board, so they want to feel good about themselfs, it suprises me when i ask a simple question about something, how many people really want to answer it, there are some fools who like to make it hard, and dont understand, ok even if everything was perfect they would still moan, but going back to the subject, you just have to switch off sometimes, if its full of spawnkillers and camping snipers.
                    And its not nice coming into a game and people arent playing, and the teams are uneaven.

Comment

Hey SKUNDERbau,

I highly doubt what you experienced was sabotage. How would the saboteurs be communicating to the enemy team? There is no way to type secret messages to the other team, so you would have seen them saying "lolz SKUNDERbau got ina tank & drove it 2 teh redeemer spawn, go kill him lolz."

The only way they could communicate secretly would be if they were using a third party voice-over-IP program, such as Ventrilo, in which case that would be a highly organized group of saboteurs. But what would be the point? The saboteurs are gaining nothing from the experience.

I'm 95% sure you were just in a server will skilled players on the enemy team, and not-so-skilled players on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhykker View Post
                        Hey SKUNDERbau,

I highly doubt what you experienced was sabotage. How would the saboteurs be communicating to the enemy team? There is no way to type secret messages to the other team, so you would have seen them saying "lolz SKUNDERbau got ina tank & drove it 2 teh redeemer spawn, go kill him lolz."

The only way they could communicate secretly would be if they were using a third party voice-over-IP program, such as Ventrilo, in which case that would be a highly organized group of saboteurs. But what would be the point? The saboteurs are gaining nothing from the experience.

I'm 95% sure you were just in a server will skilled players on the enemy team, and not-so-skilled players on your own.
                        Seriously, your assuming things how do you know, how they communicate? I mean this is knowledge I am not privy to, please share it with us.
                        If i thought of it, surely someone else has

Comment

Seriously, your assuming things how do you know, how they communicate? I mean this is knowledge I am not privy to, please share it with us.
                          If i thought of it, surely someone else has
                          I don't fully understand your question, nor your confusion with what I said.

I'm saying that the saboteurs could not be communicating to the enemy team through the game itself. There is no way for a member of the red team to secretly tell something to a member of the blue team without everyone else seeing the message. So unless you actually saw them giving away the info, then it wasn't sabotage.

There are other ways of communicating, such as using a telephone, but I cannot see anyone going through all that trouble to do something so silly and useless.

Comment

SKUNDERbau, uh... I have seen players sabotage my vehicles and place trhem on my flag so I cant score. That is an issue that needs to be fixed because you cant boot players on Midway Servers. There needs to be a system set up to report this kind of ****. For the most part though the idiots you are refering to will likely leave the map soon or lose interst after you dominate / muder them and / or their team. I tend to **** off players online cause I score often anf I have had players follow me around just to sabotage my games. Thats sad but true. Only solution is to host your own games so your in control.

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
                              SKUNDERbau, uh... I have seen players sabotage my vehicles and place trhem on my flag so I cant score...
                              Ask the other team to kill the offender for you. They will often be only too happy to help you sort out a griefer.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinchy View Post
                                when you type out a big wall of text without any punctuation it makes it hard to understand what you are saying it's not that people are grammar Nazis it's just that it's nearly impossible to read such a long sentence and actually get all the ideas down you can see in the sentence I'm typing now that without periods or any grammar of any kind all the ideas inside it get mixed together and become incomprehensible so like I said it's not that people are **** and just want you to open an English book it's that nobody knows what you are saying because it's all one long run-on sentence but by the way did you see how fat britney spears got I couldn't believe it but then on that TV show she did she looked kinda hot again but that might be because she was sitting down and had a desk covering most of her body in fact I don't know if I can even remember what color her shirt was but I heard that certain dyes can cause allergic reactions in people and that would be crazy if red shirts affected more people than blue ones because I like blue ones better and I would have told everyone to wear blue ones which would have saved a lot of stress for people who are allergic to the dyes
                                This was actually somewhat readable to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X