Sabotage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sabotage

I have noticed recently, that when playing vctf and warfare, which i love to play and enjoy, but it stops becoming enjoyable, when certain people interfere with the gameplay, now i have noticed this, when either going to get a vehicle and it never seems to be there and its normally one of the strongest or best vehicles there, then i see who has it and there score doesn’t match with them having the vehicle, i mean i can have the tank once and get killed and still have a higher score, or if you do manage to get it, the enemy knows where you are exactly, i mean this doesn’t happen all the time, it could be there are 1 or 2 people in there, doing nothing but telling the other side whats going on, which i find has happened, how did they know I was there, or why is it they are totally dominating, sometimes yea I get it the team is ****, but why is there 2 or 3 guys doing nothing and have a score of 0, but look as if they are doing something for the last 20 mins, it might seem paranoid but i thought this too, till it happened over a few days, i noticed when in the nightshade, i got it and some guy was on his hoverboard trying to hitch a ride and wouldn’t get off i managed to shake him, after 2 mins, as soon as i got half way to the enemy's base, some guy jumped out knew exactly where i was, even though i was invisible which i found strange, i mean its not the first time this has happened, i think its bad gameplay and makes the game unplayable when people do these dirty deeds.
    i love playing ut3 I like this game but please could people just stop trying to taint the game with dirty antic’s and get on with playing the game fairly and justly and try and enjoy it how it suppose to be enjoyed why do people want to screw with it ??

I really find it hard to read your post because of the long sentence (in fact, it's only one sentence!), but I believe your saying that there are teammates telling the opponent where you are?

Comment

What? 0.o

Did you see that? That's punctuation.

Comment

I here tinfoil will help you.

Comment

Yeah, it's hard to tell what you're asking/saying. As far as the nightshade, note that you're not completely invisible. Depending on the person's graphical settings, they may see the distortion that the nightshade creates as it moves. Also note that everyone can see the smoke that comes off the nightshade when it's damaged.

You also seem to be saying that the other team knows where you are when you're in the tank? It is pretty big and loud. And often when I see it/get killed by it, I'll tell my team to watch out... (it is possible to talk with only those in your team by hitting the 'y' button).

Two other comments: it's possible to see enemy vehicles in the teleport/portal thing and the Avril will lock-on all vehicles, even an invisible nightshade.

Comment

Reason some instantly see full health cloaked Nightshades whilst others don't, is down to HW + settings they're using ;if you run game on high-ish detail with an 8800 series card, as said, that distortion effect is very clear.

I must admit though , I'm personally not a fan of the vehicle:-people can spend an entire game hid in one, basically spectating, doing f...all . Most annoying of all though, is when you're on a weak team in War trying to keep a game alive, an unbalanced match, and some ****** is mining your core area /prime, it seems to exaggerate their advantage too much.

Comment

i hardly understood what you wrote :P

but here's what i got. tank and vehicles like nightshade are deadly. and any good/veteran player will hunt them. also after playing few games you can notice that those key vehicles wonder most of the time around the same spots for different reasons. best use, best defense etc. so it doesnt surprise me if a tank/nightshade don't last long. just means you're playing against a strong team ;D

Comment

I understand his "jist". That is why no 1 plays ut3, they did that in 2004.

"puts on tin foil hat"

The crazy "you can't do that people" are ruining violent video games, Along with a group of nasty *** east coast gamers that are determined to be the only ones playing any multiplayer online game in their local area.

Lets hope that their funding goes away soon, I want online gaming to be fun again and not full of Nazi hate mongers.

"takes off tin foil hat"

your almost gone, no mo money for U's, cause y'all spent it, none leff.

Comment

god what is up with u punctuation police chill ****, there's noooo need 4real u guy's, really do need to relax ok i have been lazy with my punctuation, do go on everyones forum cos this is how it is everywhere, sometimes none at all.
                  its like ur jumpin on me as soon as i make a mistake dont be so stressed lol

Comment

If you want people to read your post, use grammer. I just gave up after the first line.

Comment

Originally posted by SKUNDERbau View Post
                      god what is up with u punctuation police chill ****, there's noooo need 4real u guy's, really do need to relax ok i have been lazy with my punctuation, do go on everyones forum cos this is how it is everywhere, sometimes none at all.
                      its like ur jumpin on me as soon as i make a mistake dont be so stressed lol
                      We like good punctuation because it makes it actually possible to read what you write. A reasonable attempt at correct spelling and grammar helps too. Not many people are going to bother to wade through a massive block of incomprehensible text to answer whatever questions may be hidden within.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post
                        We like good punctuation because it makes it actually possible to read what you write. A reasonable attempt at correct spelling and grammar helps too. Not many people are going to bother to wade through a massive block of incomprehensible text to answer whatever questions may be hidden within.
                        That, and it is human nature to listen and be more attentive when the post is laid out properly. You may have a valid concern or point to make, but it is quickly lost if not properly communicated. Before you read it and try to absorb the context it looks like a rant, and subconsciously readers think of it as such and pay less attention to the actual. In short, it's interference in your transmission.

We're not trying to be rude. We're trying to help you out of future reference.

Comment

Originally posted by Chromatik View Post
                          That, and it is human nature to listen and be more attentive when the post is laid out properly. You may have a valid concern or point to make, but it is quickly lost if not properly communicated. Before you read it and try to absorb the context it looks like a rant, and subconsciously readers think of it as such and pay less attention to the actual. In short, it's interference in your transmission.

We're not trying to be rude. We're trying to help you out of future reference.
                          Yes, because you need help. Jks

Comment

Not only that, but not typing with proper punctuation and grammar makes you sound like a 13-year-old kid, not to say you are. It's just it makes the post seem more "immature" and less "credible". Now don't go up and ask why people would discriminate age, they just do.

Comment

when you type out a big wall of text without any punctuation it makes it hard to understand what you are saying it's not that people are grammar Nazis it's just that it's nearly impossible to read such a long sentence and actually get all the ideas down you can see in the sentence I'm typing now that without periods or any grammar of any kind all the ideas inside it get mixed together and become incomprehensible so like I said it's not that people are **** and just want you to open an English book it's that nobody knows what you are saying because it's all one long run-on sentence but by the way did you see how fat britney spears got I couldn't believe it but then on that TV show she did she looked kinda hot again but that might be because she was sitting down and had a desk covering most of her body in fact I don't know if I can even remember what color her shirt was but I heard that certain dyes can cause allergic reactions in people and that would be crazy if red shirts affected more people than blue ones because I like blue ones better and I would have told everyone to wear blue ones which would have saved a lot of stress for people who are allergic to the dyes

Comment

Working...
                              X