Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freylis is playing hard to get.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Freylis is playing hard to get.

    I cannot seem to unlock freylis ( the skin I used along when I was not playing a Nali in UT99 ) I used the unlockallchars command ( or something like that ) but Freylis and good number of others did not get unlocked. Is there somethign special I need to do to unlock her?

    #2
    Might not be included in the game?

    Comment


      #3
      She is in the bot list for instant action so I assume she is.. unless her skin is just a clone of another bot,

      Comment


        #4
        I'm assuming her skin is just the same as another bot, like there are bots
        looking exactly the same as Akasha (once you've unlocked her),
        only with a different name

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by incubuspawn View Post
          I cannot seem to unlock freylis ( the skin I used along when I was not playing a Nali in UT99 ) I used the unlockallchars command ( or something like that ) but Freylis and good number of others did not get unlocked. Is there somethign special I need to do to unlock her?
          The UTCustomChar.ini in MyDocuments/MyGames/Unrealtournament3.../Config has the list of all the characters; open it up with notepad and switch them from blocked=true to false. Most of them are filler bots, though; preexisting bots with helmets and different armor setups, and most aren't intended to be unlocked, so they don't have unique portraits or bios...

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
            The UTCustomChar.ini in MyDocuments/MyGames/Unrealtournament3.../Config has the list of all the characters; open it up with notepad and switch them from blocked=true to false. Most of them are filler bots, though; preexisting bots with helmets and different armor setups, and most aren't intended to be unlocked, so they don't have unique portraits or bios...
            Ok thanks. That is a little disapointing, but then we still have a few bonus packs some patches and probably an ep ( hopefully not stand alone this time ) to go. LOoks like all the unlockable chars are unlocked. I did see some other options that was still labled false, mainly gor goggles and such. Are tehse unlockable armor pieces? I do not want to mess with those unless I know what they do heh.

            Comment


              #7
              I'm pretty positive Freylis uses the skin of Akasha.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by incubuspawn View Post
                Ok thanks. That is a little disapointing, but then we still have a few bonus packs some patches and probably an ep ( hopefully not stand alone this time ) to go. LOoks like all the unlockable chars are unlocked. I did see some other options that was still labled false, mainly gor goggles and such. Are tehse unlockable armor pieces? I do not want to mess with those unless I know what they do heh.
                Ah, as long as it's just true or false it's easy enough to change them back. There're a few characters that don't unlock by default (Kensai, Johnson and an unknown Liandri) as well as a few armor pieces. Search the broads and you'll find some instructions.

                Comment

                Working...
                X