Freylis is playing hard to get.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freylis is playing hard to get.

I cannot seem to unlock freylis ( the skin I used along when I was not playing a Nali in UT99 ) I used the unlockallchars command ( or something like that ) but Freylis and good number of others did not get unlocked. Is there somethign special I need to do to unlock her?

Might not be included in the game?

Comment

She is in the bot list for instant action so I assume she is.. unless her skin is just a clone of another bot,

Comment

I'm assuming her skin is just the same as another bot, like there are bots
        looking exactly the same as Akasha (once you've unlocked her),
        only with a different name

Comment

Originally posted by incubuspawn View Post
          I cannot seem to unlock freylis ( the skin I used along when I was not playing a Nali in UT99 ) I used the unlockallchars command ( or something like that ) but Freylis and good number of others did not get unlocked. Is there somethign special I need to do to unlock her?
          The UTCustomChar.ini in MyDocuments/MyGames/Unrealtournament3.../Config has the list of all the characters; open it up with notepad and switch them from blocked=true to false. Most of them are filler bots, though; preexisting bots with helmets and different armor setups, and most aren't intended to be unlocked, so they don't have unique portraits or bios...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
            The UTCustomChar.ini in MyDocuments/MyGames/Unrealtournament3.../Config has the list of all the characters; open it up with notepad and switch them from blocked=true to false. Most of them are filler bots, though; preexisting bots with helmets and different armor setups, and most aren't intended to be unlocked, so they don't have unique portraits or bios...
            Ok thanks. That is a little disapointing, but then we still have a few bonus packs some patches and probably an ep ( hopefully not stand alone this time ) to go. LOoks like all the unlockable chars are unlocked. I did see some other options that was still labled false, mainly gor goggles and such. Are tehse unlockable armor pieces? I do not want to mess with those unless I know what they do heh.

Comment

I'm pretty positive Freylis uses the skin of Akasha.

Comment

Originally posted by incubuspawn View Post
                Ok thanks. That is a little disapointing, but then we still have a few bonus packs some patches and probably an ep ( hopefully not stand alone this time ) to go. LOoks like all the unlockable chars are unlocked. I did see some other options that was still labled false, mainly gor goggles and such. Are tehse unlockable armor pieces? I do not want to mess with those unless I know what they do heh.
                Ah, as long as it's just true or false it's easy enough to change them back. There're a few characters that don't unlock by default (Kensai, Johnson and an unknown Liandri) as well as a few armor pieces. Search the broads and you'll find some instructions.

Comment

Working...
                X