CTF: Coret
    VCTF: Suspense
    WAR: Downtown

Comment

Deathmatch: Biohazard
      CTF: Facing worlds
      VCTF: Suspense/Sandstorm
      Warfare: Torlan

I love the new facing worlds map though. Lately i've been popping out of every portal to see where my enemies are and getting quick headshots before popping out another portal...
      One strange thing though, off topic but :P, once I went backwards through a portal at the same time someone tried to go forward through it meaning I teamkilled him? It was friendly fire off!

Comment

A telefrag...that happenes heaps...

Comment

My Favs

Deck is the best map ever made on any game there ever was. If we are talking warfare then the best would have to be avanlache and vCtf would be sandstorm. I don't play much normal ctf but i like the new face map.

Comment

looks like Deck is making it towards the top, i'll have to make a tally when i get some time...

Comment

have to say deck is the one i perform best on(without being big headed i've beaten some really good players on there where as on other maps with same players i get owned), then possibly defiance. rising sun is an odd one for me i either do really well or get totally smashed. demios is my bogey map, totally hate that one but then i hate low grav.

Comment

Diesel. \m/

Comment

Sanctuary FTW.

Comment

Well, I'm usually good on Defience, but my first REAL win (after several nights of play..) was on Gateway. I never expected to catch up at the end, but I did. To think, I just started this game, not too long ago. I don't think I've even played online for more than five days.

Note: I bolded online because I have had a fair amount of practice against the bots and it's usually; Experienced, Skilled, or Adapt bots. I have beaten 15 Masterful bots on Defience deathmatch, though. I still haven't beaten a Godlike bot yet. My best match against one was 14-9. (I had the first three kills.)

I also capitalize "real," because it was mostly humans and not just bots, though, I wouldn't say a victory over Masterful bots isn't anything. They could easily be on par, with some of the players I faced.

Comment

i love the grendelkeep and campground remakes

Comment

Working...
                      X