This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    MacSoft really is the company working on the Mac version. You can check this video interview with Mark Rein as proof. MacSoft is working on the Mac version. Icculus (Ryan Gordon) is working on the Linux version, which Rein dubs as a "pet project".

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MoonBlood View Post
    The Mac version is being worked on by MacSoft. Send them lots of money and they'll work faster.
    Is this a scam or something?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Mac version is being worked on by MacSoft. Send them lots of money and they'll work faster.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DeadlyDevil View Post
    macs suck anyway
    We don't need to start this BS argument. Macs may not be good for common gaming, but they are stable, secure and have some pretty good hardware. If all good games came out on Mac, I might own one.

BTW, this thread will probably be locked, as Epic is tired of hearing Mac, Linux and 360 threads. It will just be when they get it done/if they get it done.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    macs suck anyway

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dual boot. Put windows on a different partition or hard drive. I didnt know that this was possible until yesterday. I was at my local hardware store and a guy was asking if a Mac version had been released yet. Then they told him this. We were both shocked. So unless the tech guy didnt know ****, this is what I would do.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic still waiting for the mac version.

still waiting for the mac version.

c'mon epic. wtf is taking sooooooo long. get your **** together already.

oh, and mods/admins, don't be tools and just point me to the fAQ thread. i've read it, i checked there already and it says the same thing it has since new year.
Working...
X