....Yeah...but...I couldn't have.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....Yeah...but...I couldn't have.....

I (playing on PS3) have noticed this alot latley. Having selected a game type, and server, I enter the match. At the initial time of spawn, I'll get one of two messages. It will be either
    "Double Kill" or "You were Killed by...."
    I know that it is just a minor glitch, and there isn't anything I can do about it, but I was just curious if anyone else was getting this (or something similar).

On a side note, I get alot of "Lost Connection" issues durring game play. If you had sent me a freind request or message, It would have been lost due to my re-booting the game. Keep trying. Luck will prevail eventurally.

Are you telefragging due to lag?

Comment

Originally posted by Kvnsm67 View Post
      I (playing on PS3) have noticed this alot latley. Having selected a game type, and server, I enter the match. At the initial time of spawn, I'll get one of two messages. It will be either
      "Double Kill" or "You were Killed by...."
      I know that it is just a minor glitch, and there isn't anything I can do about it, but I was just curious if anyone else was getting this (or something similar).
      This probably means that you spawned inside some else/someone spawned inside of you. It happens a lot in UT2004.

Can't help with your other issue though.

Comment

Working...
      X