Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate UT3 Doom Video of Blackness and Utter Destruction...OF PAIN!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ultimate UT3 Doom Video of Blackness and Utter Destruction...OF PAIN!!

Hey there!
    Please don't take the title too serious.
    Can I start with a warning?

WARNING: The following video is not a video made by a professional player. Yep, if you want to see uber-awesome leet ut3 skills, then you might want to leave ^^ I just made this video for fun and for some friends. I however, would dearly appreciate it if you would watch it and leave some kind of comment. It took a lot of time to make and edit

The video features online gameplay in Warfare, vCTF, CTF and TDM aswell as ingame cutscenes. The beginning is a little slow but just before the second minute it get's a little wilder (in my humble opinion).

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4vhd4_ut3-montage

Songs:
    -Overpowered by Roisin Murphy
    -Down with the sickness by Disturbed (just a little part)
    -When the lights go out by David Guetta

Hmm. So I hope you enjoy and leave some kind of comment and ehh..have a nice...cookie?
    Thank you!

Watched it all, entertaining. Nice work

Comment

***** Bravo! what a ride !
      I love the Eagle Eyes and a few moments where the guy flies into the shell ( overhead cam view )
      good intensity overall, and nice use of multiple music titles !
      also the use of ingame cutmovies..very nice melding of the 2 worlds.
      and wasnt that some footage from War of the Worlds? AWESOME !!
      very entertaining video!
      good work man!

Slippster seal of approval! "A Great Video!"

* side note off topic- i had a Dailymotion account,
      and applied for Motionmaker status, and had cleared the inital hurdles of registration,
      I uploaded a few videos, and they never got evaluated for their "Creative Content" status.
      It was like 2 weeks went by, and no response, even after i emailed them, and asked why it was taking so long?
      no response from anyone.
      I decided to close the account.

Then i found File Front.
      im a happy man.
      oh and while im on the subject,
      I like File Front because they allow the viewer to download a copy of the video in its original format.
      which as a creator, i want my viewers to have access to the best copy possible, ( not just you tube flash )
      and the ability to own the video if they wish to have it.

Comment

wow nice video...i like how you took the blue core out in the end without a sweat

Comment

Very nice video, how did you go about filming the online scenes? Did you use demos or what?

Comment

Nice monster kill. Pretty good quality. Good job.

Comment

Dolfin: use Fraps ...OR... my method uses extra hardware .
              read on.

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showpost.php?p=25330979&postcount=31

worse case, you can shoot your monitor with a camcorder. ( ive done it)

Comment

Wow, thanks for the positive reactions!
                I'll take that info about Filefront into account Slippster. When I'm home this evening I'll make an account to Filefront and upload the video there. And oh, that wasn't footage of War of the Worlds, but a cutscene in the campaign ^^ Well, if that isn't proof that Epic knows something about graphics ^^

Comment

wel gotta say is enjoyed that!!
                  nicely put together and love the 1st song! what is it molokko?? gives it the right feeling.
                  that and a little bit intwine? and of september to top the icing.

keep them comming

Comment

I enjoyed it... Looks like you are better than me, lol or you just took your best kills out of each match, lol. Not bad though, its been almost a week since I've had a decent HEADSHOT kill and the UNSTOPPABLE was NICE, good job!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slippster View Post
                      Dolfin: use Fraps ...OR... my method uses extra hardware .
                      read on.

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showpost.php?p=25330979&postcount=31

worse case, you can shoot your monitor with a camcorder. ( ive done it)
                      My pc won't run fraps and UT3 with a good fps rate, it's a dam shame that UT3 is still hard to make movies with, in online gaming these days its a big plus and really keeps communities going.

Comment

at which settings does your game run? I actually see some colours !

Comment

Yes, most scenes are on 1 - 1 texture and world detail ^^ And I also tweaked some ini files to add more colours to the game.

I enjoyed it... Looks like you are better than me, lol or you just took your best kills out of each match, lol. Not bad though, its been almost a week since I've had a decent HEADSHOT kill and the UNSTOPPABLE was NICE, good job!!!
                          To be honest, yes, they're just the best kills out of some matches ^^ I'm not trying to show off you see, I just wanted to make a video I'm pretty sure you'd kick my *** if we met.

Comment

when it happens ill release my first Massacre video!
                            im not gonna "try" for it tho, ill just let it happen naturally.

Comment

I had taped one Massacre but didn't feel like putting it in the video because it wouldn't fit in the atmosphere. Besides, it was kinda a lame massacre. Hope your one will be cool, I'll certainly watch.

Comment

Working...
                              X