X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's this? :O

Unreal Tournament 3 Map Pack Released
    by Maarten Goldstein Mar 27, 2008 10:17am CST tags: Unreal Tournament 3, DLC
    Epic sends along an Unreal Tournament 3 bonus pack, adding three maps to the PC version of their multiplayer shooter. The 160mb download includes Unreal Tournament 3 versions of the classic UT maps Morbias and Facing Worlds, as well as an all-new Capture the Flag map titled Searchlight.

Source: http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/51949

Is this true?

I am curious to this new map Searchlight

What what??? Nice find. Is it real? Im download slowly but it'll be a while.

UPDATE PICS:

Morbias1
    Morbias2
    Face1
    Face2
    Search1
    Search2
    Search3

Comment

Thanks for that Taboen, downloading to see if it's anything

Comment

Can someone confirm if this is legit or not as soon as they install it, please? Facing Worlds will revive the CTF community.

Comment

I hope this is real. I don't like prematurely delivering a Peter North special.

Comment

nice that some site has the news before the official forums.. and to download, you have to have a fileshack account.. oh well.

Comment

nice EPIC!

weird they annouced nothing

Comment

Originally posted by 13th_Disciple View Post
                nice that some site has the news before the official forums.. and to download, you have to have a fileshack account.. oh well.
                No you don't You can download it at the limited speed of 150kbps.

Edit: according to my virus scanner it isn't a virus that's for sure ;p

Comment

Oh, and if someone can confirm that it is legit, can they also post screenshots, please? Especially of Facing Worlds <3

Comment

Originally posted by Insidiae View Post
                    No you don't You can download it at the limited speed of 150kbps.
                    i'll skip it for now..

Comment

Originally posted by 13th_Disciple View Post
                      i'll skip it for now..
                      Seems weird to me, i don't read anything about this map pack on the official site and forum, which would be the first place you expect to find some news.

Comment

not here! epic likes to keep us in the dark, the same thing happend with the 2nd.

anaywayz, im downing at max speed, that 150 limit is nonsence

Comment

It's real guys, look at pics int he 2nd post

Comment

yep its real, it's not much but thx anywayz..

Comment

if this is THE "bonus pack" then things surely have changed.

Comment

Working...
                              X