Clans, Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clans, Teams

Sometimes when i come on UT3 i bump into clans teams what ever they are normaly they are quite well organised, i find this dishearting sometimes cos the team i am on either are not very good or havent got a chance in hell, and also sometime your on and its like you cant move cos there isnt anyone playing apart from you and then your having your *** handed to you on a plate, i was thinking wouldnt it be cool if, i got into one or we could make a good team, well if you like this is my name on UT3 add me.....
    or just add The Bruce is the clan name i think thats how it goes lol
    [The Bruce] is my clan name and SKUNDERbau is my online name

? Keep on rockin in the free world!

Comment

I'd like to start playing in a team more often too, but i don't want to join a clan.. u can add me : skandalouz.
      I play on my pc in the EU

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
        I'd like to start playing in a team more often too, but i don't want to join a clan.. u can add me : skandalouz.
        I play on my pc in the EU
        for PC in EU I'd say find a clan on www.clanbase.com

Comment

Its kind of a progression thing.... you play the game and like it so you play more. After a while you get good at it & find public server's lack the teamplay and challenge that you need. So then you join a clan/team and start getting some teamplay and doing competitions, etc.

So whenever someone sees a clanned player then they've typically been playing for a while and understand teamplay/the goals of the game quite well. As such they're generally harder to play against than the average public player.

You don't have to play seriously to be in a clan, there are plenty out there that just want to play casually on publics. Of course, you'll need to get to know them a bit to get the teamplay that you want. So I'd recommend checking out sites like Taboen wrote, or more importantly, try to find some people that you play with/see on servers regularly and either set up a clan with them or ask to join theirs.

Advertising here makes it difficult as you could play at completely different times and on different servers so you'd be a team/clan in name but nothing else. There'd be no extra teamplay and your skill level wont just jump by having a clan tag on

Comment

Also check out some irc channels and get active in pickups, you can quickly meet people that play regularly and things can go from there.

Comment

thanxs u can just add me as well

Comment

Go to www.justwarfare.com for the EU UT3 Warfare community. Join IRC and get a pick up game (PUG) going. It's the best way to go for teamwork without the commitment.0

Comment

www.unrealna.com NA ut3 TDM / CTF / 1v1 community.

IRC can be found in my signature, if you dont' have it downloaded, just google mirc. (its free)

on gameradius.org you'll want to join up in #ut3tdm and #ut3.duel by typing /join <channel> eg.

if you've never ran mirc, just d/l it, install it, and run it. After its up, type at the bottom in the chat box,

/server irc.gameradius.org

let it connect, then type /join #ut3tdm and /join #ut3.duel

Also, there is an xfire ut3 community (helps with findings kids to click on)

Comment

Working...
                  X