No announcement yet.

UT3Mod.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the site is still down, but I wish more Ps3 users downloaded these great things that are available, only a handful download mods and maps, and its painful. I have a good set of CTF, and VCtF maps but everyone seems to be content playing Suspense ( so tired of this map ), Sandstorm and Necropolis over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Same for CTF I swear to God if I play on Coret again I will lose my MIND! ~ ( ok not really, but )

Comment

5/8 8:29, ut3mod.com is UP. Also, check out this link I found to ps3 character mods:

http://ut3mods.x10hosting.com/main.html

And Yeah NeonBlade, I can hardly ever find anybody playing ps3 on new maps. Stinks. I know it takes a little time (not a ton) but still... New maps are awesome, especially when nobody knows them. Then nobody can take advantage of little stuff they know about a map, and exploring new ones just rocks anyways. I get lost for days. Eventually, I have to go back to the stock maps if I want to play against humans again. You should check out Agressive Alleys. Very well done map.

Comment

I've got some of the custom maps from ut3mod.com. Started using them a couple of months ago, but seems like nobody else has them when I run a server with them. I just sit there forever waiting for someone to join, and they never do. I usually have to load up the default maps to get a crowd going.

Comment

iiwii, you are exactly right. I do the same thing. I wonder sometimes if people are unable to join for some reason or what... I know they need to have the map. It's just weird how hardly anyone ever joins me on custom maps. I feel like the ps3 crowd is a little more, I don't know, transient or something.

Comment

Well, if anyone remembers the days of Serious Sam on the PC, it had the same problem. Maps didn't auto download like on UT, and the game suffered from it. Even though you would put the url for the maps in your server title, few people would take time to go get them and install them. They want to jump into instant action without doing anything else. So basically you had 15 servers running mostly Desert Temple because it was something everyone had.

Comment

Add me to your friends list, I have 75+ maps (everything I can find for ps3) and most of the mutators. I have finals tommorrow so tonight I'm not there, but after that I will be. I am only a ps3 gamer, no pc stuff . I'm always looking to get games on new maps with real Humans. I'm a decent player, not great, mostly DM/TDM, lately I've been venturing into CTF/VCTF but I'm still getting the hang of the new vehicles.

Comment

*sigh*
                my ps3 is messed up and custom maps wont work, even tho mutators etc. will.
                im sooo bored of the regular maps now i want something colourful and bright, not dark and dank

Comment

Working...
                X