No announcement yet.

INSTAGIB on the ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kayo,u r missing the point of my first post,I dont care what u think about instagib,everyone to there own whether it be insta or nw,u have taken this post way of track,pls read the first post,all im asking is for epic to give us insta players a dedicated servers for both eu and the states

Comment

Originally posted by KayoticKiller View Post
      Yeah, I guess you could make that argument, but it's much harder with other weapons, as other weapons are not "insta-kill" weapons as the instagib is.

no its not, well...if you do hit some one they definitely die.
      but its the hitting part is the hard part.

there is no damage ratio, so that 1 shot kill needs to be dead on. and thats a lot harder than shooting some rockets at the ground or spray and pray with the flak.

next to that there are the high skilled players who play instagib.
      to not get killed instantly you need to get skilled in every aspect of the game, and that make those 1 shot kills so hard.

Comment

Um............yes I have.......
        no, you haven't, because you have only played UT3 and only on a console. Insta is much harder than you think it is, but your opinion is your opinion.

Comment

well i guess epic wont even bother reading this post now

Comment

How about we switch it up a bit, we'll play "sniper rifles only".
            Lol, you must be very new. Sniper ladders have existed for like 7 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadwixx View Post
              Lol, you must be very new. Sniper ladders have existed for like 7 years now.
              sniper arena and rocket arena was always fun back when i first started UT..

Comment

Tail, I respect your opinion, I really do, but heres my thing, and I don't mean to be argumenative, but you say "in IG games everyone has the same weapon so weather you win or lose is completely dependent of your skill with that weapon". Well, I don't believe that statement to be correct. Lets say for instance that you and I are playing a duel DM on Defiance and lets say that you're 10x better than me because you've been playing UT a lot longer than I have. During the course of our match, with a 15 frag limit, I manage to somehow sneak behind you and get a few easy kills, because I'm using an "instak-kill" weapn, lets also say I got lucky a few times with some spawn kills and somehow managed to win the match. Well, had it not been for the one shot one kill weapon, I probably wouldn't have been in a position to even win the match from the very beginning. Because I have a weapon such as IG, I could theoretically beat you with some "lucky" shots because it only takes one shot to kill you. Thats my thing with IG. Anyone that is new to the game, when playing with IG can beat any other opponent given the right circumstances. I for one play to win and don't want to give my opponent any additional advantages that he/she hasn't earned.
                You are right about this part, you truely are but sneaking is part of a gamestyle someone has, as someone else also said this can also count for nw but is indeed harder, but the way I see it either learn someones gamestyle in the first few frags or be stupid and walk into the same trap all over again, which is yet another form of skill/experience.

All I do say is NW or IG both have skill the game is just different.

Comment

Originally posted by warsok View Post
                  why on earth has there gotta be so may dedicated normal weapons servers,and no instagib servers.me for 1 only play instagib and i dare say there are a lot of us what only play instagib,so what im asking epic for is to supply a couple of dedicated servers for instagib on both stateside and europe,ie itdm,idm and ictf,would be cool,because at this present time sucks to keep having to host your own server,1 being that the person who hosts has a advantage,or if u r hosting and wanna leave u cant because it wouldnt b fair on the players that r playing on your server,SO PLS EPIC SUPPLY US INSTAGIB PLAYERS A SERVER and pls to all the instagib players put your comments and maybe epic will supply a couple of dedicated servers for both the eu and the states

also i must mention im a kb/m player
                  LOL this was the original post ,how on earth we got on the subject what is better or what has more skill is beyond me

Comment

does'nt realy matter, aslong as this thread is alive it'll be noticed

Comment

Originally posted by |BWR|Teddek View Post
                      does'nt realy matter, aslong as this thread is alive it'll be noticed
                      ye i suppose your right

Comment

oh well,dont think epic is interested,i would make a dedeicated server on my pc but thats still not possible

Comment

Working...
                        X