Adding Friends...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding Friends...

I have had a few friends invites but when i accept they don't show up.. i have one up there but have received and accepted a few. Do i need to do anything else other than accept? Like reply with a message? Im sure my noobish self is missing something!

No I think it's a bug.

Comment

Yea, this happens quite often and I also think it's a bug. What I do however, if for example I'm in game with the player I want to add, is go through that process of invite/respond like 3,4 times until his name shows up in the list. It sucks but hasn't failed me yet Maybe it'll be fixed in 1.3 patch!

Comment

I think thats what i did with the first one that actually showed up on my list. Will give it a shot if i get anymore and ty for the replies :P

Comment

happens to me to.plus while tryn to join some midway servers last nite and today ive had to reboot the ps3 cause of it getn stuck on the load screen.i thought they were supposed to fix this.by the time the games starts to get fix proper people will have moved.which is bad cause this is fun online.

Comment

i got stuck on the heat ray load screen last night after it spent an eternity dl'ing. I had to reboot last night. hoping gets a lil better with the patch

Comment

Working...
            X