midway only supports k/m servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

midway only supports k/m servers

why is it that when i choose not to have mouse and keyboard games that midway doesnt have any servers for it,but when i choose any or mouse and keyboard they have all kinds of servers.if thats the case then they should have released this as a mouse and keyboard game only. sort it out lol

you can still play on servers that allow K/M...

Comment

i know,but isnt there an advantage using mouse and keyboard.or why be able to have the option of searching for games that dont support mouse and keyboard.

Comment

your right, there is. its unfair and i use K&M and midway have the best servers to play on, which is why there are a lot of requests in the patch threads ^^

Comment

Or... you could use K/M, possibly

Comment

yeah,i could use k/m but then id have to sit up lol.i prefer controller tho.k/m for NOOBS LOL

Comment

Originally posted by times View Post
              yeah,i could use k/m but then id have to sit up lol.i prefer controller tho.k/m for NOOBS LOL
              I guess that's why you're getting 0wned by all of those n00bs.

Comment

I'm really glad that the Midway servers are set up that way. It seems that most of the people who set up their own dedicated servers don't realize that they are setting up controller-only rooms so official servers are all we can really rely on for KB/M.

Comment

yes,but if its for a ps3 which is a games console and wasnt the game to support contoller first since its for a console and k/m next.they just need servers for non k/m users is all,its not that complicated.

when people decided to ge the game did they think that they needed a m/k in order to play? no. the k/m is an option if you like. it doesnt say k/m only. but wot can you do. by the time they release another patch people will have gotten fed up and newer games would have been released.but im sure they wont release another patch,but you never know. it doesnt even say on the back that it supports k/m...

Comment

KB/M was one of the big selling points of the game. I understand that you don't like that and you're entitled to feel that way.

But if you just assume that the official servers are unjoinable because you don't want to use KB/M it doesn't mean that everyone else feels that way. I have seen a lot of controller players in the official servers and they do fine. Some people who play the PC version even use a controller. Man up.

Comment

Originally posted by times View Post
                      yes,but if its for a ps3 which is a games console and wasnt the game to support contoller first since its for a console and k/m next.they just need servers for non k/m users is all,its not that complicated.

when people decided to ge the game did they think that they needed a m/k in order to play? no. the k/m is an option if you like. it doesnt say k/m only. but wot can you do. by the time they release another patch people will have gotten fed up and newer games would have been released.but im sure they wont release another patch,but you never know. it doesnt even say on the back that it supports k/m...
                      i would think a console fan would be happier than a pig in shyt for kb/mouse support on a console based FPS.. i guess not.

Comment

Controllers FTL. If they let you on the servers with a controller, you'd get owned pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 13th_Disciple View Post
                          i would think a console fan would be happier than a pig in shyt for kb/mouse support on a console based FPS.. i guess not.
                          It's easier to play with the controller rather than a more combersome K/M setup, I have access to a USB K/M and I'd never use it to play

Originally posted by D-Hunter View Post
                          Controllers FTL. If they let you on the servers with a controller, you'd get owned pretty bad.
                          I can beat most K/M users on the PS3 with my controller, the K/M is an advantage but it's no substitute for skill (taking into consideration that there are controller users in the top 500 in the PC version, either the average K/M PC player sucks or controllers aren't as crippling as a lot of PC users try to make them seem).

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
                            I can beat most K/M users on the PS3 with my controller, the K/M is an advantage but it's no substitute for skill (taking into consideration that there are controller users in the top 500 in the PC version, either the average K/M PC player sucks or controllers aren't as crippling as a lot of PC users try to make them seem).
                            Actually I think sincreator broke the top 100.

Controllers may not be crippling, but they are certainly a handicap. As you say though, the best equipment in the world won't make you good.

Comment

Controllers wouldn't be a disadvantage if Epic removed the aim-assist for keyboard and mouse...

Comment

Working...
                              X