Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any UT3 PS3 Europe Players?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    any UT3 PS3 Europe Players?

    if thier looking for some online friends for UT3

    #2
    i wonder if there are a lot of europian PS3 players around here? the PS3 UT community in europe is not as big as in the US. 10% of the comunity in europe is playing UT3 on the PS3. the other 90 % is playing on the PC....in the US its the other way around. there is 90 to 10


    gl & hf

    Comment


      #3
      I'm European (UK). Feel free to add. ID in sig.

      Comment


        #4
        Me to, Im playing like hell, happy the patch is on its way next week bee free to add (majskatt) (living in holland) (From Sweden)

        Comment


          #5
          We Finns are quite active in all the FPSs: COD 4, UT3 and now R6V2. I'm also looking forward to the patch as finding a decent server will be much easier. Shoot me if you see me!

          Comment


            #6
            you can add me : PDHR

            Comment


              #7
              Me too! (DandyDesmond)

              Comment


                #8
                I am, i don't think i've ever been in a full game and i've had the game for about a month, ive been disappointed by ut3 online it lags alot and youve always got to be in deathmatch for people to be around.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Add me if you want PSN = Aderz91

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X